Site update/ HELPPPPPPPP

Sorry, this new update is a total disaster. only 20 chapters a week ??? I can not choose the chapters that I want to vote, this is unbearable. An example: Dragon Marked War God, was translated until the 1900 chapter in the official site of translation and has more than 3k, we want to vote from the 1900 chapter, and not below that, then it was enough to vote from 1900. Now with the update is necessary vote in 1900 chapters to get where we were. Each chapter costs 3 bricks, so you need 5700 bricks to release 1900 chapters and there is a limit of 20 chapters per week, so it will take 21 months to get to chapter 1900, ALMOST 2 YEARS, I can die tomorrow, how can I wait 2 years to read a new chapter ???

I do not speak English, so I used Google translator;)

10 Likes

you are right bro it’s big problem for all readers.

3 Likes

How do I vote for the chapter? Now I cant put my vote and only shows the translated chapters

4 Likes

The older version was better.

8 Likes

It’s a big problem and the worst part is that not even a response from part of the page

2 Likes

in some novels such as, the ultimate student will not even let you vote . solution plz

2 Likes

They really fucked up a big time Yesterday!

1 Like

If you have an issue you should talk to the admin on discord. Perhaps if there are a lot of readers against the new changes, they will revert back to the old system

2 Likes

Okay, but how do I contact them?

2 Likes

On discord which is found: Welcome to BabelChain Forum!

1 Like

Amigos yo ya no pude votar por la novela que querĂ­a leer que mal ser excluido y que unos pocos puedan votar

1 Like

Ryan_Weiqing
Sorry, this new update is a total disaster. only 20 chapters a week ??? I can not choose the chapters that I want to vote, this is unbearable. An example: Dragon Marked War God, was translated until the 1900 chapter in the official site of translation and has more than 3k, we want to vote from the 1900 chapter, and not below that, then it was enough to vote from 1900. Now with the update is necessary vote in 1900 chapters to get where we were. Each chapter costs 3 bricks, so you need 5700 bricks to release 1900 chapters and there is a limit of 20 chapters per week, so it will take 21 months to get to chapter 1900, ALMOST 2 YEARS, I can die tomorrow, how can I wait 2 years to read a new chapter ???
I do not speak English, so I used Google translator;)

@Bruce_Lee :arrow_up:

4 Likes

I personally don’t use this website anymore because the creators are completely incompetent, this is truly a waste of such a good quality MTL. This update just shows that the creators don’t even read MTL, people read MTL to get ahead of a novel. English translations are usually 1-2 chapters/day, why the hell would you make it the same, we might as well just read the normal translations at that point since they’re higher quality anyways. Some novels are not fully translated, which leads to a novel being voted to be translated from ex. ch 100+, are we going to have to wait until it translated up to the current chapters? Just a shitty system overall. Also, it doesn’t seem to be working very well atm, a lot of novels can’t be voted or are not being translated 2/day.

Do you want me to fix your website? Each time you add a novel, make it fully translated, there you go. Congratulations, I fixed your website, it was so damn hard. How can you even fuck up so much and make such a shitty system for chapters twice, hahahaha. Admins, start reading on LNMTL and Comrademao, then you’ll understand how to run a MTL website, thanks.

7 Likes

yes i agree with the @Ryan_Weiqing I prefer the old system rather than the new ones. I am here to see the advance chapter and not the on-going chapters of the novels I read as well as the new ones i fancy. Hi Admins! :slight_smile: please get the old system back. muchas gracias!

3 Likes

This New System is like cutting the branch the website was built on.
Firstly it shows the complete lack of understanding that the website promoters have of the business niche they are part of.
Why would you want to stop people from reading after a certain amount of chapters? on top of that who you are trying to starve of chapters were here because its an MTL site with an F___ing great translator and they thought “F___ing Binge Read!!!”.
Now these people are standing here like its a dark alleyway once filled with light because there are no F___ing chapters to read in their favourite novels.
Most MTL Readers including myself are not here to reading novels with F___ing 50 chapters but 2000 instead. Seriously… if you don’t understand that shut this site down before you start making losses.
The Daily 2 ups are also not happening on books. Its been more than 15 days since any ups have been seen on book in my library with 2 ups. They even removed the reading status that was below each book; That drove me nuts!
This Website was like a Haven for MTL readers even if there were limited amount of good novels in it.
Seriously this update is destroying the site. Don’t Try To Become Qidian… It’s a F___ing S___hole.

4 Likes