Secret Love and Secret Marriage - Novel reading online

Secret Love and Secret Marriage

Ongoing :

Synopsis :

After having accepted this platonic asexual love for six years, she finally found out she had made a big mistake. The one her husband love was not her but her mother! Seeing the two intertwined bodies on her bad, she realized he did have feelings about women, merely didn’t have the interests on her.

When hanging on the bridge at midnight she met a handsome young man. To get out of the breathless despair, she took revenge and gave the first time to this stranger man. However, instead of disappearing from her world after one night, he turned up the next day at her aunt’s engagement banquet, as her uncle-in-law…

Similar Novels Recommended

>> My Husband Warm The Bed <<
>> CEO Daddy’s Excessive Love <<
>> Imperial CEO Sweet Sweet Love <<
>> CEO’s Secret Lover <<
>> Cold Husband, Don’t Seduce Me <<
>> Accidentally in Love <<

More Romance novels >>

More BL novels >>

Tag: Chinese novel/pdf/book/novelcat stories/free download

>> Download this APP for amazing stories reading <<

alias-babelnovel

1 Like

Is anybody reading SECRET LOVE AND SECRET MARRIAGE?

1 Like

Yeah i’m reading it. But the updates are too slow. Although the plot & story line is quite good.
Is there any other platform other than novel cat where i can find this story completely or with quicker updates ?

2 Likes

Hello, I just started and waiting for the next chapters.I wish I could just purchase the book and be done reading it. (Secret Love and Secret Marriage)

I was reading secret love and secret marriage from novelapp but i cant find online reading plz guide how to read it online

1 Like

Where everyone reading secret lover secret marriage???

Hey have you found help with how to read it online?

1 Like

Have you gotten a way to read your it online

Can anyone help me how can i read this novel (secret love secret marriage) online…