Quinyue did not exist in the first life of yun che

Analyzing what Mars says that the mirror of samsara also produced changes in the deep sky continent and the dreams of yun che, I believe that in the first life of yun che quinyue did not exist or died at birth, therefore the mirror changed with who was committed to a che, and now that I reach the law of emptiness is recovering those original memories before being poisoned, and it was probably Linxi who activated the mirror

Analizando lo que dice mars de que el espejo de samsara tambien produjo cambios en el continente cielo profundo y los sueños de yun che, creo que en la primera vida de yun che quinyue no existia o murio al nacer, por lo tanto el espejo cambio con quien estaba compremetido yun che, y ahora que alcanzo la ley del vacio esta recuperando esas memorias originales antes de ser envenenado, y probablemente fue linxi quien activo el espejo

How lingxi activated it?

I do not know, it’s just that mars said it was not yun che, and linxi is the character with the most mysteries near him when he died maybe he reacted just like the sky manual that challenges the world