Question..v:

(Traductor)One question could you tell me how many women are in the harem? Because I am leaving Chapter 2000 and I would like to know if I had got more women or are only friends thanks

4, it could of been a lot more though

(Traductor)Thank you, and the truth is because I always treat them as friends and I would have liked them to add at least 3 or 4 more like the ones I met in the lands of martialism

he got 3 and 3 he raped not sure what he’s gonna do with them since they got possesed and 1 not sure’ fiancé from his grandpa

Ele tem 3, + the Egg, 4. Também existe um casamento arranjo pelo seu avô, mas parece que não vai dar em nada, a garota humilhou ele , se arrependeu e depois desapareceu.

Provavelmente as 3 mulheres que ele estuprou vão se tornar do harém ou um grande vilão. Ele voltou do Chu Heavenly Clan mas não as encontrou, é, elas desapareceram .

Tem a Chi Lingxi, do Chu Heavenly Clan, Yin Zhuanghong, também apareceu uma garota da Era Antiga lá pelo capítulo 4130, não sei o nome dela.

6 = 3 girlfriends, 3 who were “raped”, he feels guilty for them, the rest he only treats as friends.