Qinyue and Yun Che

I see many people saying that Qinyue will betray Yun Che, I wonder how this can happen. What would she gain by betraying him? This does not enter my head …

It’s buulshit! Qin Yue initially did everything for Yun Che, I do not agree with those who write that she will betray him!

Very unlikely…but Who knows? But if it happens it will be fun…I speculate YC will stop XQ from doing something to Qianye Yan’er…XQ will flip out…YC will save Qianye Yan’er…she will fall for him…XQ will get furious…wedges will be created…Till the end chaps when all women will be YC sweethearts

Wtf who betrays who!!! Guys did you forget that xq is merely following her own destiny"it was revealed in the latest chapters" so am not sure about going against, shes just trying to make gim not develop for her any feelings or sense of connection

I think the real situation is the inside part of her who doesn’t want to have a relationship with YC now is bigger than the part who still adore him as her husband. She is just trying to deceive herself.

YC should rape XQ 1st and she will be forever in love :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

1 Like

I don’t think it’s possible. I mean c’mon, a lvl 1 divine king wants to rape a lvl 10 divine master? He’ll die or be a half dead vegetable without the need of her using her strength. Unless, he is at least lvl 8-10 divine sovereign which will be on par or slightly stronger than her or any divine emperor.

Nah i think hsde should immobalize xq so that yc can r**e her or make her his slave!! Now that would be intresting for sure​:joy::joy::joy:

Now that’s another story. And, after the deed, HSDE will be like
‘Y… Yun Che-kun, It’s been so long. I…I want it too…’ ~ blush
✧・゚: ✧・゚:( ͡ꈍ ͜ʖ̫ ͡ꈍ ):・゚✧:・゚✧

It’s just like Jasmine all over again. She distances herself from YC thinking that he didn’t have the power to save her. In the end YC will still sacrifice himself to protect his women or to die with them.

1 Like

Bro looks like you forget how did YC saved MuX from that dragon poison in that cave or something, he had become divine soul (9 maybe) form divine origin(2) by doing her.

1 Like

Bro, YC was able to do it that time only because MX was UNCONSCIOUS and her energy/depleted after fighting the dragon while protecting him at the same time in their retreat. After YC returned from his running in shame from her because of the deed, she herself told YC that she can recover on her own after she wakes up with her power/energy restored without the need of him worrying of her and did that that if he just leave her be.