Proofreaders wanted. Join Us!

This sounds interesting. I want to throw in my name for consideration. I would love to work in Co-renting Immortal Doctor, Spiritual and Martial Conqueror, My Cold And Beautiful CEO or The Cold Prince Dotes On His Wild Wife.

2 Likes

Throwing in my name for novels Co-renting Immortal Doctor and The Cold Prince Dotes On His Wild Wife.
Thanks!

2 Likes

Good. If no other choose this novel, it will be yours. :grinning:

3 Likes

Thank you all. :smile: Please let me know which one do you prefer most? @meivivere @bellmarst @KiwiE

2 Likes

Hello @bluebear I preferred primarily to work on My Cold and Beautiful CEO (btw, question, is this a gender bender or is “he” suppose to be a “she” in the description?). If not, then, Spiritual and Martial Conqueror and finally The Cold Prince Dotes on His Wife. Respectively in that order. Hopefully, I get to work on my first choice: My Cold and Beautiful CEO.

1 Like

Got it. About My Cold and Beautiful CEO, it is he and CEO is a female.

2 Likes

Interested, preferably the doctor one. I only understand simplified Chinese tho.

1 Like

Thanks for the clarification. Sounds like a great book.

Hi, i’m interested to join but i do not know chinese. I’m interested in Co-renting Immortal Doctor

1 Like

English only is also ok. Since more than one proofreaders are interested in this novel, we may have a test, if you’d agree. :grinning:

2 Likes

Hi all, we’ve messaged you the test link and the instruction about it. Please finish the test. Thank you. @KeyStoryline @meivivere @springlady @monirussalam @fsurany @KiwiE @adnanziddi4444 @bellmarst

3 Likes

xd is there link to raws or something? not too sure about the context

1 Like

Yes, we’ll message you the link to raws.

2 Likes

I am interested in book 1, 4 and 5 for me in english only.
Thank you.

1 Like

I am intersted in trying. I am not billingual but I have quiet a bit of confidence in my english, and I am learning chinese, so I am not completely clueless. The second novel sounds interesting.

1 Like

I have completed the test long ago just wanna know if its received?

1 Like

Yes, it’s received. Thank you for your work. List of the five proofreaders (winners) will be shown on Saturday.

3 Likes

Thank you. We may need a test if you don’t mind, since several proofreaders are interested in these novels. Which one do you prefer?

2 Likes

Thank you. Would you like to choose the other novel? Because the second novel’s proofreader has decided.

2 Likes

Then, is the first one available ?

1 Like