Proofreaders/Editors Wanted

Greetings. We are looking for proofreaders to freelance with us and work on editing translated novels. Please join us!

If you are:

• over 18 years old (or the legal adult age in your country)

• a native speaker or bilingual in English and Chinese

• skillful in writing and editing

• interested in reading novels

Then here’s an opportunity you cannot miss!

You are expected to:

• proofread and edit the AI machine-translated (Chinese to English) novels

• make sure the edited translation is readable to English readers

• finish no less than 2 chapters/day (or 10 chapters/week)

You will get:

• a competitive salary

• a smart working experience on our editing platform

• a lot of fun reading novels

One step to Getting Hired:

• In order to check whether you are qualified to work with us, a test is required (which will be sent to you after you apply for this job).

• Please read the “Reference” (which will be sent to you together with the test) to find out our preferred writing/ editing style.

• The test is not paid.

You are welcome to reach us at translator@babelnovel.com for the test. Thank you.

pinned globally #2

I have experience in this, however, I don’t know chinese. I could edit the AI translation well tho. As long as its in english.

1 Like

English only is also good for the job. Please contact us via email to get the test. Thank you.

Ok, I’ll do that as soon as possible.

Done that. Looking forward to working with you. I’ll send you my work email as soon as we settled.

I would l like to take the test, I’m 100% sure of my English but I don’t understand chineese

I am interested but I don’t know Chinese language. Can I take the test??

Welcome. English only is also good for the job. Please contact us via email to get the test. Thank you.

English only is also good for the job. Please contact us via email to get the test. Thank you.

i want to apply this job

Please reach us at translator@babelnovel.com for the test.

I’ve already sent an email for the test. Hope to hear from you guys soon :grinning:

Im interested but I only speak English. If it is suitable. May you please give me a test.

I have sent the email already. Hope to see a reply from you soon :blush:

I just sent an email with my application. When will I receive a response?

I know only English. Can I take the test now?

hire mermaid publishers they are experts in these services, they proofread my book which is now the best seller