Priceless Wife: Flash Marriage Husband is Super Strong novel PDF free download - Kongfu book

Priceless Wife: Flash Marriage Husband is Super Strong

Synopsis :
[“Honey, what do you think is my greatest advantage?” “Excellent physical condition.” “What about the shortcomings?” “Too long.” Ann Xiaotu thought that her flash marriage husband was just an ordinary man. Nevertheless, the man changed into a rich and powerful man. Her husband’s physical condition was too good that the night life was so colorful after marriage. “Honey, we call a truce tonight.” She supported her sore waist and her softened legs,begging for mercy. ]

Tag: Chinese novel/pdf/book/Kongfu/free download

Similar Novels Recommended

>> My Husband, Warm The Bed <<

>> CEO Daddy’s Excessive Love <<

>> Imperial CEO Sweet Sweet Love <<

>> CEO’s Secret Lover <<

More Romance novels >>

>> Download this APP to read Full story<<

alias-babelnovel

Chapter 1 Marry Me (1)

A luxurious presidential suite.

Entering through the door, the items scattered on the carpet looked messy.

High heels.

Belt, male ? Tie, white shirt.

The bedside was strewn with shiny Italian customized shoes, beige dress, bra, black trousers …

On a luxurious double bed.

The sleeping woman’s face was calm, her features pure and delicate, her skin creamy; her black hair, like seaweed, laid softly on the pillow, she was covered with a blanket, exposing a few bruises on her round shoulders, which looked particularly glaring and ambiguous.

A man was sleeping beside her, his long honey-colored arms wrapped around her waist through the blanket. The corner of the blanket covered just the right part of her body, she had a beautiful body with long legs, with a perfect golden ratio.

“Hmm …”

In her dream, the woman frowned and whispered. She lazily turned over and continued sleeping.

When the man who had a shallow sleep heard the noise, he suddenly opened his eyes. He became aware of the presence around him. He sat up abruptly.

His sharp and cold eyes narrowed as he looked at the unfamiliar girl sleeping beside him. Her body was covered in marks left behind by love making.

A barely discernible ripple flashed past his inky-black eyes, but his handsome face which looked like a work of art from a God didn’t have the slightest expression on it. It made people unable to guess what he was thinking in his heart …

….

After an unknown amount of time.

The woman slowly woke up from her slumber and slowly opened her eyes. She stretched lazily.

She took a glance at the man on the bed

“Ah!” An Xiaotu screamed and rolled out of the bed.

“Y-y-you …”“Who are you?” she asked shakily, wrapping the blanket tightly around her, angry and afraid.

Seeing a strange man suddenly on the bed, her mind went blank, unable to think.

“Tang Yucheng” The man replied in a cold voice, his cold face devilishly handsome without a trace of emotion.

"No …"I didn’t ask you. Wait, did we…"Last night …we didn’t ."An Xiaotu’s incoherent words were interrupted by the man:

"Yes. "he said coldly.

An Xiaotu was stunned, her eyes turned red, after sniffling a few times, she held back the urge to cry. " You are not sick, right ?

“My first time.” Tang Yucheng replied coldly. His deep and dark eyes were filled with light.

"You …"An Xiaotu angrily stared at him, just say you are not, who wants to know if this was your first time?

Her gaze accidentally glanced at the lower half of his body that had awoken. Her pale face instantly turned as red as blood, frightening her so much that she turned away.

Lord, that’s so so huge.

Can you put on some clothes so we can talk ?

"I will take responsibilities, ."The man suddenly dropped another sentence.

"Huh ?"An Xiaotu didn’t know how to react, so she blankly stared at him with her bright, moist eyes.

"I will marry you ! ."He answered, and his inky eyes darkened as he looked at her stunned expression.

“No, no, no.” An Xiaotu quickly waved her hands, pretending not to feel any pain, “Anyway, the one-night stands games are pretty popular right now. We are both adults, so if you feel bad, just pretend it was a dream. You don’t have to be responsible for me, really.”

God knows she used to despise dates, one-night stands, and that sort of thing.

Although he was good-looking, almost godly, she was only twenty-three and hadn’t played enough. She planned to get married around twenty-eight.

Hearing her words, Tang Yucheng frowned in displeasure and a cold and sharp look flashed across his peerless face.

Looking at the time, he said in a very forceful tone, "We have to go to the Civil Affairs Bureau in half an hour.

An Xiaotu was immediately angered by his words and jumped up. Her delicate face flushed red as she angrily said, “If you want to go, go by yourself. I have no plans to get married for the next five years.”

Under normal circumstances, wouldn’t the man be in a hurry to make a mess and disappear without a trace?

This man is sick and doesn’t play cards.

"I’m just informing you, not asking for your opinion. "Tang Yucheng said in a cold voice as he narrowed his eyes.

"Are you sick ?"I’ve already said that I don’t plan to get married. If you want to get married, find a woman who wants to get married as well. "An Xiaotu was so angry that she almost vomited blood.

Wow, one night with me isn’t enough, he now wants to sleep with me for a lifetime

Keep dreaming !

Just when the two of them were in a stalemate.

The doorbell suddenly rang, scaring An Xiaotu into hiding in the bathroom.

Tang Yucheng calmly found a bathrobe to put on, then walked to open the door.

"Sir, this is what you asked for. "A young man in a hotel uniform handed a few bags to him.

"Yes.” The man nodded.

After closing the door again, he carried the bags to the bathroom door and knocked.

“Clothes, take them.”

An Xiaotu hesitated for a few seconds before nervously opening the door and closed it immediately after taking the items.

While soaking in the bathtub, An Xiaotu looked at the bruises on her body. She felt humiliated, and sad …

However, she could not cry no matter how hard she tried.

She remembered coming to the hotel last night to attend the school’s celebration banquet, the school had invited some of the most prestigious people in the academy who had donated over the years. After drinking some wine, she felt a little uncomfortable and went to the lounge to rest for a while …

She could not remember what happened next.

….

Half an hour later.

After she was done washing and enduring the soreness between her legs, An Xiaotu came out of the bathroom fully dressed.

She saw a tall and straight handsome man wearing a white shirt and black pants sitting on a single sofa. His long and straight legs were casually crossed, his posture was elegant and noble, and his body exuded a powerful aura of indifference and nobility.

Oh, where did such a gorgeous, handsome, godlike man come from?

An Xiaotu was stunned for a moment, unable to react in time.

Until the man came up to her and said, “Let’s go.”

"What, what are you doing ?"she asked, blinking.

“We are going to get the marriage certificate.”

These words were like a spell that immediately woke An Xiaotu up. She looked at him in disbelief.

This well-dressed man who looked like a god was that bastard who was naked just now?

“As I said earlier, I’m not getting married at the moment, and I’m not getting married to you.” she said firmly.

Although he was very handsome.

However, only a fool with a head full of water would marry a stranger only because she had lost her virginity in a one-night stand.

"Reason.” he asked.

"I haven’t played enough, I haven’t made enough money to shop, I haven’t gone to Provence, I haven’t seen the arctic, I haven’t gone to Paris, I haven’t gone to Berlin. Once married, with children, I will have to be at home with them, and wait on my husband. It will be inconvenient for me to go anywhere, so I don’t intend to get married until I’m 28. "

Her idea was to play while she was young, or else she wouldn’t be able to play when she got married.

So she didn’t want to jump into the grave of marriage so early.

“I have money and power .Marry me ! You can walk across the entire capital.” After marriage, a hundred billion dollars shall be turned over to you to spend however you want, having a child or not will be your decision.

He was as calm as if he was negotiating on a battlefield, throwing out tempting conditions for a flash marriage.

1 Like