Plot summary

So there are major Alpha families globally. The Shen is an all Alpha family until it has youngest son Shen A. who turns out to be an Omega. At 15 he leaves his family home to live independently. He graduates the top of the police academy and becomes their top spy. He uses inhibitors instead of sex during estrus, but it keeps getting stronger. He finds a younger Omega (male) companion/boyfriend who has a special physique which may help his problems. SA supports his education and development all the way through his acceptance into University. However, during an important spy mission (one he reluctantly accepted due to his being the only operative skilled enough for the mission of intercepting 3 tons of drugs being smuggled into China’s harbors. He was supposed to be on vacation with his Omega lover and get his pheromones/hormones fixed/controlled), it seems as if his lover-to-be gets taken by someone else before he can even “be with” him. Then, the story continues with SA attracting the top Alphas’ attention…you can read the rest.
(I haven’t read past this part so your guess is as good as mine) So far, very interesting. I recommend you try it yourself.

Ur summary is better than mine

Alpha and the page you

Alpha and omega novels looking forward

Sorry just need bricks. Have a nice read