On the merits and demerits of this book

on the merits and demerits of this book
First of all, this book is better than most urban fiction.
First of all, the character description of this book is very good, the main characters have their own characters. The ones with the most deep impression were Lin Tian and Lin Shuyin.
2: The story is above average, although foreign mercenaries are tired of living a life of fighting and killing for peaceful reasons and then return to their country to pretend to be cool for various reasons, but there are still many new plots, such as the first chapter of the story between a male and a female lead.
3: The Chinese characters in the book praise the power of the dragon’s voice and send it to the world. It’s unrealistic, but I hope to see it one day.
4: I like my sister-in-law very much. Reminds me of the dream of tolove
Say a few more flaws. 1: There’s no use doing so many things for the nation that risk their lives. I don’t see any of those nine who helped him.
2: The source of power for the characters in this book is hilarious. It seems like they don’t need any training at all. The protagonist was rarely trained, so just like showing off, his fighting strength rose quickly. There was no need to talk about fame. The White Emperor was normal, at least he had focused on his cultivation for more than twenty years. As a merchant, Shang and Lin had the ability to brag. The most pressing matter was the female Sky Emperor, who was seated on a wheelchair. The old maid had been with him for more than 20 years when he was young, and had somehow gained the ultimate strength. Furthermore, the close personal maid had no idea that he had cultivated it while he was sleeping. The reason for this was because he had written too much about the martial arts of the pig’s feet. If the opponent did not have a corresponding martial arts skill, he could easily be turned upside down by the pig’s feet. It seemed very boring, so it gave the opponent the strength to explode without any logic.
3: Dongfang Jingyue had randomly brought out a random individual to crush all the countries in the west. And in the west, only the Church had the ability to send a hundred of their elites to assassinate the new Sky Emperor. The President of the United States would assassinate him if he wanted to, and would cause chaos in New York if he wanted to. The biggest billionaire bodyguard on Wall Street in the United States was a Chinese who didn’t even have the strength of an Octane Bodyguard. The United States is already like this, yet they can still suppress China. How incompetent are China’s leaders?
4: I won’t say much about feelings. I’ll be a small child and I’ll have to build a memorial archway. Everyone understood that he was extremely conflicted.

1 Like