Old soul in young body. Pedophilacs or no?

Some people find this novel has a pedophilic feel. I understand. The MC has reincarnated into a parallel or such world where women have become extinct and mermen can give birth. Mermen are the new omega/women/breeders. He was 20+ and now has reincarnated as a newborn mercub.it is the story of old soul in young person’s body. It is our MC’s combination of beauty, being a natural (as opposed to surgically made) merman (he can change his tail to legs at will), and his mischievous, charming, straight, yet cunning, personality which attracts a garment worth of men. Since he is a child when others start lusting, I agree this has strong pedophiliac content. However, the ML rightfully recognizes he is a child and is waiting for him to grow up. Other villains and child molesters appear frequently. However, the MC falls in love with the ML, a deep true love based on mutual attraction of both personalities and figures. This allows me to overlook the ML’s attraction to our MC as a child since he acknowledges but resists it. It becomes a sweet love and the others become more disgusting. I feel for what our poor MC suffers through, the groping, touching, molesting, tofu stealing, etc. Half way through I’m really starting to enjoy the novel even more.our MC truly is captivating. In person, I bet I’d find him annoying!

Have you read ‘rebirth: deep ocean crown’? It is quite similiar with this novel. Same plot about mermen but more legal, cause the mc was 1000 y.o god or something.

That’s true…just wait for him to grow up