Novels like ATG

anyone knows novels like ATG but dont have a useless MC ?

World defying dan god, tales of demons and gods, Dragon marked war god , Emperor’s domination or My wife is beautiful Ceo.

1 Like

OTHERWORLDLY EVIL MONARCH and Mai Kitsune waifu

Chaotic Sword God - GG not a pushover

i will try your Suggestions thx guys

God of Slaughter, King of Gods, Souvereig of the three realms

i mean by far the smartest mc is li qiye from Emperors Domination

4 Likes

in God of Slaughter the MC is evil right ?

Yeah MC shi yan once raped a bride In front of the groom on their wedding day…but she was a bitch who tried to kill him…This novel is very mature content based…MC cultivates by killing…That part is very satisfying coz this novel has the ultimate assholes and they all die…GOS has a kind of world where almost everyone is an asshole…even lovers are’nt reliable…there is no NTR but Lovers sometimes leave the mc thinking he is unreliable but then they regret and sigh…If you ignore morals…then MC is very very awesome…MC is a thrill maniac who likes to play with his life…He never puts woman before Rationality…Unlike YC,he is not an idiot

2 Likes

King of Gods is very good. READDDDD.

1 Like

U can say that. The MC employes more unorthodox means when he deals with his problems and uses dark cultivation methods but averall its a great novel

1 Like

Grasping Evil in similar vein (though MC cannot be said to be “evil” per se). Seriously though Mars turned MC into an idiot and wimp even since he came under MX (except the short span in Darkya Realm when he was away. Was going much better with Jasmine.

If you just want to have a good laugh and no soap opera thing, try ULTIMATE SCHEMING SYSTEM. The mc is op, lewd, shameless, scheming, boastful, arrogant and domineering. But depicted in a most stupid but funniest way. My abs always got a cramp because of laughing when I read it.

Martial World(recommended),True Martial World, MGA(very very similar but boring af and predictable story), Nine hegemon body transformation

Martial World and King Of Goods.

One very good thing about Martial World is that it’s finished.

King Of God’s starts off kinda slow, but once it gets going it doesn’t stop.

I wish King Of God’s was on this site, because it is also done, but it’s not all translated yet.

Coiling Dragon and Desolate Era… 10/10

i am surprised no one recommended tales of demons and gods

Prolly because of the release rate

Apotheosis Ascension to Godhood

Tales of Demons and Gods is also one of my favorite but the update is not quite good it takes too long to wait for new updates