Not to bad so far but the MC could focus more on increasing his strength

He could increase his bloodline a lot more instead of his beasts considering that bloodline not only helps with combat prowess, it also increases the cultivation speed but most of the time he spends his points on his beasts. I’m on ch94 btw.

I continued reading but the quality is not consistent.
It has several good fight scenes afterwards. The romance with the princess was a mess: 1st he explains why he isn’t interested in romance, then a few chapters later he is in a relationship with the princess. The king forces him to marry her and he easily accepts it.
When he entered the demon valley, the story got boring but I continued reading because I had high hopes for the tournament, unfortunately, I’m greatly disappointed by the tournament of the 5 clans.
He starts giving ton of pills and other resources to a lot of people some of which that actually don’t exist in this world. I don’t mind that he sometimes helps other people but it becomes his whole motivation (and besides the other people should provide for themselves). During the tournament he gathered a ton of resources that will give to his friends and parents.
His parents and brother were kidnapped and I’m betting they will experiment on his brother (so cliche).
I dropped it.

Not consistent sometime, voted.