Not same

Well, I read this novel about less than 30 chapters but I am confused well how? let me explain.
He got memories of some emperor 3000-year-old person he only got memories not the experience of that person but he kills three days after getting memories and let me tell you without blinking act as he god. You will ask 'what the problem?" Right? So tell me to tell you an example I give a book on how to cook? After reading that book can you cook food correctly on the first try? Well, you got the memory of how to cook food so you should cook correctly on the first try we all know that’s impossible(until you natural gifted or chief;-) so writer, has done the same thing, writing whatever come to his mind not caring about quality only caring quantity.
I am not saying anything is wrong I am just giving an honest review so, please don’t take it to heart.

memmory , experience. same? different?

1 Like

Well, let me explain.
You read a book on how to use a sword.
Then will you claim I am a sword master No why because you lack experience.

reading a book of sword and become swordmaster is different.
but it more like you are a swordmaster but you get an accident, you forgot that you are swordmaster, you are not doing sword training for years, then someday you remember that you are swordmaster. you are not as good as before you amnesia. but you still know how to do your sword move.

Well, I get your view but it’s different the thing/memory is not even part of you. How can you become sword master well (I am not saying be an expert but have the experience I don’t know the term that’s why I use a sword master)

ah, now i know where we have difference in meaning. in my dictionary what you say is knowledge transfer. where you see some event as 3rd person. but memory transfer is relive the memory as 1st person. you do, feel, taste as the person that transfer that memory to you

1 Like

Maybe you are right.
I should research it.

why i feel like you all recearch about memory transfer

1 Like

It’s not without science, there are theory out there by scientists so research if you are free

Dicen sobre las experiencias , pero olvidan que los mc con sistemas se vuelven expertos en cualquier cosa con misión de recompensa :'v