No matter how many time I read

I reread this and I still love it.

Can you give an understandable plot summary that makes sense in English?! Please and thank you!

It’s more of an RPG story full with actions and adventures, divine beasts, and also there are guilds. It’s a world where only the strong can live and thrive, so there are a lot of killing here.
Our mc died by car crashed and transmigrated twice in short time lenght in front of the ML. The first time he transmigrated into a young master’s body when the original’s soul was in the middle of a fight with ML, and then he was killed. After that he was revived as jimmy, the previous’s body accomplice, in the same timeline. As he was going to get killed, Mc panicked and blurted out to ML not to kill him cause he’s not the real jimmy. I forgot what he did but he managed to convince ML not to kill him. Btw, it happened in 3 chapters. Anyway, after all of that mc follows the ML and they have a lot of adventures to became the strongest.
The romance here is a slow burn because ML has trust issues with everyone, not that I blame him because a lot of people even his family tried to kill him, but mc managed to progress from a suspicious person into the most trusted person in ML’s life. The ‘real’ romance started from chapter 100 up, I forgot the specific chapter.

The story checks out