Nine Star Hegemon Body Arts - C549

https://www.vodtw.com/html/book/30/30305/16344247.html

2 Likes

Nine Star Hegemon Body Arts - C549 https://www.vodtw.com/html/book/30/30305/16344247.html

“Long Chen, I know that you must have an extraordinary background. However, no matter what kind of power you are in, there will always be endless bullying and ostracism. Are you really not going to consider joining us?” “If you are willing to join, I’m willing to give you the captain, and also give you the mercenary group to name your group.”

In the dark night, Mu Xue and Long Chen arrived at a cliff. Mu Xue faced Long Chen and softly said.

Long Chen looked at the tents at the bottom of the cliff and sighed. “First of all, I must thank Guild Leader Mu Xue for his respect. However, I really can’t join the Mu Xue Mercenary Group.”

"Why? You can’t give up your identity? " Mu Xue asked.

"I think Guild Leader Mu Xue has misunderstood. I am not some disciple of some noble family.

I chose not to join the mercenary group because I looked down on you. On the contrary, I like the atmosphere in the mercenary group.

“It’s precisely because I like you that I can’t join you. It’s because I’m a calamity and will implicate you.” Long Chen shook his head as he looked at the crescent moon in the sky.

“You should know that there isn’t a single coward in our mercenary group!” Mu Xue looked at Long Chen as she spoke.

"Just take me for a selfish person. You all might not be afraid of death, but I am afraid. I cannot endure that sort of pain.

As for me, I’m afraid that before long, the entire mercenary group will be annihilated because of me.

All of you will die, but I will endure that heart-wrenching pain alone. Therefore, I don’t seem to be sentimental or bitter. Just take me for a heartless person. "A trace of sadness appeared in Long Chen’s eyes.

He was the enemy of the entire Heavenly Dao. If they wanted to fight alongside him, they would have to have extremely powerful personalities. If their lives weren’t tough enough, they would all perish.

Back then, during the Great War of the Righteous Evil, there were still many high-spirited core disciples who fought alongside Long Chen.

When the Nine Li Secret Realm emerged, only Gu Yang and the others were left. Those people had already fallen.

Even though the path of cultivators was filled with countless geniuses and each of them had their own destiny, Long Chen didn’t know how many of them had died because of Yan Wushuang’s schemes. This made him feel extremely uncomfortable.

Thus, Long Chen’s feelings for him grew more and more cautious. His actions would likely cause others to lose their lives.

This was also the reason why he kept a certain distance from the rest of them, especially Mu Xue and the other two girls.

Although the Mu Xue Mercenary Group were all elites, if they worked hard to nurture them, they would become a powerful aid.

However, Long Chen truly liked them. He didn’t want them to get sucked into his whirlpool. It wasn’t easy for them to find a direction to live their lives, and once they had a purpose in life, they wouldn’t be able to step into this muddy water anymore.

“Long Chen, do you have a story?” Mu Xue couldn’t help but shudder when she saw the sentimental look in Long Chen’s eyes.

“My story is too long. It’s so long that I can’t finish speaking it.” Long Chen said with a wry smile.

"Then you… Would you like to talk to me about it? " Mu Xue said in a low voice.

Long Chen looked at Mu Xue and said, "Thank you for your concern, captain. I will never forget the Mu Xue Mercenary Group.

“Aiya, I remember now. The Frigid Water Crows should be fed with medicine by now, otherwise I wouldn’t be able to fly by tomorrow. Captain, I’ll be leaving first!”

Long Chen was a little vexed as he patted his head. He bade farewell to Mu Xue and dashed towards the Cold Water Crows.

Looking at Long Chen’s departing back, Mu Xue felt a little disappointed. All these years, she had been holding up her mercenary group by herself. It was tiring …

… ….

On the morning of the second day, the Colourful Colors Crows had regained much of their spirit. Seeing that Long Chen had arrived, they slowly crouched down.

“Long Chen, are you sure it’s okay?” “Don’t throw us down midway. We’ll all be smashed into meat patties!” Zhang Wu said worriedly.

“Don’t worry. Even if you are smashed into a meat patty, you will still be the biggest one amongst them.” Long Chen said faintly as he looked at Zhang Wu’s tall and sturdy figure.

Long Chen’s words caused the two young girls to laugh incessantly. However, Mu Xue was not in the mood today and didn’t say anything.

“Let’s go!”

Everyone got on the Frigid Water Crow. Long Chen gave the order to the Fire Crow, and it flapped its wings, taking everyone into the sky.

The Cold Water Raven flapped its wings and soared into the clouds in an instant, scaring many of its faces into turning green. At such a high distance, it would have died if it had fallen.

“Long Chen, can you make it fly lower? It looks so scary!” A young girl pulled Long Chen as she spoke with a pale face.

“That won’t do. If we fly too low, we will be attacked by the other demonic beasts. We aren’t afraid, but the Colourful Colors Crow has only recovered a little. If we are attacked, we are in danger of losing our lives.”

“No one needs to be afraid. After a while, we’ll raise the distance by another three thousand feet or so. Then you won’t be afraid.” Long Chen said with a smile.

Sure enough, after rising another three thousand feet, the group was no longer afraid. The Colourful Ravens had entered a state of flight, and a thin layer of clouds blocked their line of sight. It was not as frightening as before.

“If I’m brave, I can enjoy the beautiful scenery. If I’m timid, I can close my eyes and sleep for a while. The Frigid Water Crows can fly very steadily!” Long Chen said.

After Long Chen said this, he realized that the guys who had a trace of fear on their faces were all looking into the distance to show that they weren’t ‘cowardly’ people. This caused Long Chen to smile.

“Such a fast speed. If this goes on, we’ll only need a day and a night to reach Qingzhou!” Mu Xue was also shocked by the speed of the Colourful Colourful Cold Crows as she finally spoke after flying high into the sky.

“I’m afraid that won’t do. The Colored Kary Crow’s injuries have just been partially healed. It will need to rest for the night after flying for half a day at a time.”

“However, it would also be much faster than our full speed. I estimate that we would reach the Azure Province in three days.” Long Chen explained.

Mu Xue nodded and didn’t say anything. When it was close to noon, Long Wu Chen made the Colourful Colored Crows start to slowly descend and find an empty lake to land on.

After all, its body was too huge, and it would require a large amount of energy to use up.

That day, they rested by the lake for the night and the next day, they continued on their journey. They flew for half a day and rested for the night. By the third day, everyone had already flown out of the mountains.

After leaving the mountain, they were still twenty to thirty thousand miles away from Qingzhou City. However, Long Chen told the Colourful Snowy to stop.

Everyone jumped down from the back of the Cold Water Crows. Long Chen then took out a large amount of pills and fed them to the Crows.

“Alright, our agreement has been completed. This last batch of pills is enough to heal your wounds to their peak condition. Go back to your home!” Long Chen said to the Rainbow Crows.

The reason why Long Chen let it go so early was because he was afraid that other experts would discover it and kill the Cold Water Crows when they got close to the Cyan Plains City.

The Cold Water Crows suddenly let out a low cry and kept rubbing their heads intimately in front of Long Chen. They actually thought about Long Chen’s kindness and didn’t want to leave.

Everyone who saw this could not help but feel touched. Who said that magical beasts were cruel? Sometimes, they understood emotions better than humans.

“It’s just an agreement between the two of us. I’ll help you heal your injuries, and you’ll help lead the way. Now that the two ends have been reconciled, it’s time to part,” Long Chen said as he gently patted the Cold Water Crow’s head.

Only then did the Cold Water Crows unwillingly spread their wings and fly into the air. However, after circling a few times in the air, they refused to leave.

“Go!” Long Chen sighed.

Only then did the Cold Water Crows let out a clear cry. With a flap of their wings, they shot into the clouds and disappeared from everyone’s sight.

Looking at the direction where the Frigid Water Crows left in, Long Chen couldn’t help but sigh. A magical beast could still repay favors, but why would a human like to repay favors with enemies?

It was just a small favor, but at the same time, it was also a transaction. A magical beast could be grateful, but what about a human?

The soldiers of Mu Xue’s mercenary group were also sighing with emotion as they watched the Crows leave. However, what Long Chen said just now echoed in Mu Xue’s mind: fate has passed, time for us to part ways.

Could it be that the example of the Coldwater Raven was a portrayal of Long Chen and them? Looking at Long Chen’s back, a complex expression appeared in Mu Xue’s eyes.

“We still have half a day to go. Let’s go!” Mu Xue suppressed her thoughts and spoke to the crowd.

Everyone nodded. It was already close to noon, so everyone quickened their pace. They should be able to reach the Cyan Plains City before sunset.

“Hehe, Long Chen, when we arrive at Qingzhou City, I’ll bring you a good meal. I’ll treat you!” Zhang Wu said with a hint of excitement.

“You’re not allowed to bring Long Chen to places where things don’t seem right!” a young girl warned.

Zhang Wu’s face turned red as he hurriedly waved his hands, “No, no, I won’t. Am I, Zhang Wu, that kind of person?”

Long Chen was speechless. You’re not that kind of person, what are you blushing for? Isn’t this just trying to cover it up?

“Cough cough, I’m not looking for trouble with everyone, and Brother Long Chen is not willing to join our mercenary group.”

Seeing that they were about to part, I was prepared to invite Brother Long Chen to the Intoxicated Immortal Restaurant to have fun. As you know, the ladies of the Intoxicated Immortal Restaurant only sell their bodies and not their skills … Oh, no, no. “He’s an artist that doesn’t sell himself.” Zhang Wu hurriedly changed his words.

Long Chen felt disdain. If you f * cking don’t want to invite me, then just say so. Aren’t you making things worse by the minute?

“That’s a good idea!” What no one expected was, Mu Xue actually nodded her head and said.

“Captain!” Everyone cried out in alarm.

“You’re all thinking too much. The Drunken Immortal Tavern is the largest wind and moon location in the Azure Province. I’ve long heard of it and would like to see it as well,” Mu Xue said with a faint smile.

“Captain, that’s not good ….” Zhang Wu said hesitantly.

“You’re thinking too much. Long Chen has helped us so much this time, so of course we should invite him to have a look.”

Furthermore, I’m going to the top floor of the Drunken Immortal Tavern — Drunken Immortal Tavern. Don’t think too much about it, "Mu Xue said with a smile.

"Drunken Immortal? “Then the cost …” Everyone could not help but be shocked.

"No matter how much money we spend, can it compare with the treasures we get? After handing in the mission, we, Mu Xue’s mercenary group, will go to the Drunken Immortal Pavilion and take a box.

“On one hand, it’s to send Long Chen off. On the other hand, we have to announce to the entire mercenary world that our Mu Xue Mercenary Group has risen to power!” Mu Xue said in high spirits.

“Great, we finally have the chance to see the top ladies of the Drunken Immortal Tavern …” Zhang Wu was so excited that he was dancing with joy.

“You want to meet the girl from the Drunken Immortal?” “Maybe in the next life.”

Suddenly, an ice-cold voice could be heard. A group of people rushed out from afar and surrounded them.