Newest MTL BL out in October 2020

So as with many of the newest BL mtl out lately, this has a horrid plot summary which makes it difficult to figure out what is going on. Well, after reading over 30 of the initial chapters released, I have come to the conclusion that this is a fun sort of weird BL that remains confusing the entire time. So, SPOILERS: Our MC is a young college student who has an unrequited love with a slightly older straight friend. After getting drunk one night, he confesses. It goes badly as his upperclassman becomes withdrawn from their friendship. They meet at a cafe, just in time for our MC to see his beloved hot & heavily kissing some woman in public. Shocked, he rushes out into a street to meet his death by car accident. A system suddenly appears, attempting to get him to sign on. While considering, our MC watches the scene of the accident as it unfolds, along with the reactions of his family, unrequited love, etc. Of course he naturally has no choice to accept the system who immediately gives him missions to earn revival points. So far so good, right? No. Readers are immediately taken to a scene where our MC is in the body of a thief who must retrieve a box from a pirate’s den for his mission. Suddenly the MC is a slave on a pirate’s ship that lands on an island on the brink of destruction from a volcanic eruption. Our MC must dig for treasure in the day and sneak off to find the box at night. Can this go smoothly? Of course not. Our MC begins being sexually harassed by both the underworld heir (head of “pirates”) and an undercover cop with an extra special desire to subdue, arrest, cuff, detain, and interrogate his favorite prisoner. Our MC survives the volcanic island eruption, but then must deal with the huge mess of his new life.
So, this all occurs within the first 20-30 chapters. The entire background including his accident is especially short. I am assuming that there are a lot of short missions to collect points. I am only a bit nervous as to how the author will incorporate the original unrequited love story. In the plot summary given, our MC eventually falls out of love with his upperclassman, only to have the upperclassman decide he must have the MC. Not sure how that will go but enthusiastic and hopeful. There is also the giant issue of “schizophrenia and blackening. The system is already a bit odd, as they usually are. Apparently the system is host is schizophrenic…but I think it is in terms of the original host personality being altered by the submission personalities. It’s confusing. Schizophrenia definitely isn’t obvious in the first 30 or so chapters. Blackening…well, it’s a BL so that is nothing surprising.
All in all: it’s a bit weird, but I like it so far. Our MC’s original personality isn’t fix