New Theory

This novel’s name is against the gods and we haven’t meet real gods yet besides we have new power levels this power levels cant be reach this realm So I think yun che use MoS and he will go promordial chaos ages can it be? What you think?

1 Like

trash theory. yun che doesnt need to use the MOS . he just need to step to first level divine master and he is basically already a True God level character. remember he got a two creation god level powers( Evil god + Heaven smiting Devil Emperor)

he can basically become a divine master if he use the power given by the ice god phoenix and the origin blood of Devil emperor

But This realm even cant handle Heaven smiting Devil Emperor’s power’s 1/10 if he become creation god in this realm this realm is going to be destroy besides we have level bigger than creation god

This is not WDDG where they go back in time. Read the chapter 1537-1538 again and read what HSDE said, something about a great secret and great danger in primal chaos. Also do not forget that certain king realms have some great ancestor who might have broken into true divinity (godhood). Also Against the Gods has a meaning of Against the Heavens (ROG) so yeah, wait and see fella.

Let’s see Just, i want to be killed one time XQ

That Ancestral God Is probably still alive, she is the one who appeared to Yun che when he was cultivating world defying Manuel, and she told him they were going to meet soon, and HSDE was scared of whatever great secret she couldn’t tell him and took her true God level clansmen with her, that means something that can scare away a hundred true gods and a creation God is probably an Ancestral God level threat.

1 Like

HSDE is existence of creation god shes one of the fragmenst of ancestral gods like Evil god, li su and moe

HSDE was not scared of whatever it was, she just didn’t want the 100 devil gods to take revenge against current ROG so she kept them outside by force. The being which appeared and gave YC understanding of Nihility is AG, but that is only a soul fragment. AG is dead, Mars has said so multiple times, although Mars thought changes, so we’ll have to wait and see.

maybe the primal chaos is not the single one maybe there are two primal chaos

if that is the case then HSDE would have gotten there al long time ago

HSDE did say there was something that was far more terrifying than he could possibly imagine, something to that effect. As to what that is, we don’t know yet.

I like the fact that the God Realm of Absolute Beginning is said to be even larger than the Primal Chaos and is filled with Primordial Creatures and has ancient energies. Gotta be something there that could be a threat to even a True God.

Nyahahaha… Dude did you even listen to what you say? Stupid… How come hsde be ome a fragment of ancestral god when she was made by AG itself like other creation god. AG dont need fragment since he was the creation… Stupido!!! Your so idiot that im about to puke… Nyahahahah

He’s correct, though. At least according to the story so far. Ancestral God basically committed suicide to split her existence/power into 8 fragments which all later formed into the 4 Creation Gods and 4 Devil Emperors.

matrix did u ever read? hsde evilgod and other crestion god are the fragments of ancestral god ur stupid hahahaha better reread again idiot

haha he never know that bro thats make him stupid

read chapter 921 idiot ao u woukd know the four creation god and the four evil empror came from the 8 life shards of AG u dumb ass those 8 fragments scatred and gave birth to them moron

It was the place that the AG spent her life in and where the creation gods/devil emperors were born.

The creations gods and devil emperors were born from the 8 fragments AG soul split into after she killed herself.

I know, I meant something along the lines of: if at any point anyone from the God Realm came close to surpassing mortal limits and perhaps entering the Divine Extinction Realm, it was likely there that it happened. And since they had effectively left the Primal Chaos, no one would actually know. Kind of like how those who enter the Divine Way would even willingly abandon their own family in order to continue down the Path of Strength.

I mean, it’s the only place where you can find Divine Water of Absolute Beginning. Presumably the only place to find any substantial concentrations of Primordial Energy, the very thing that created True Gods.