New chapter!

that’s gone so far -_-

5 Likes

At the rate this gets updated he better just end it soon, if the author doesn’t have time for it why keep it going like this, a chapter whenever he remembers about the novel…

6 Likes

Just brig back HSDE: “surprise mofo. I did not leave”, kill them all and done he got revenge, at least better than dragging it like this for almost 1year…

6 Likes

Maybe it is related to spring festival in China?

Fuckkk his festival at this point it’s getting late

3 Likes

Ya he should just end it with the next chapter…he found some extraordinary treasure, becomes one punch man, takes revenge with a universe shaking slap, final harem orgy…the end

5 Likes

Yeah, or just boost YC straight to Divine Master level 2 and there will be no one who can withstand just one casual hit from him. Just one casual hit and boom, they’re dead. Looks like Mars have lost his motivation to finish this novel.

2 Likes

Siempre hay festival en china

I don’t think that the problem is with motivation. It is more about content.

There is no content, cultivation system was rigged with pitfalls from very beginning.

First of all, let’s face it, cultivation in ATG is literally shit. It is nowhere near as complex as one can look into Emperor’s Domination. It is only running due to female characters mars fleshed out, mainly XQ and now YQ. But they are pinnacle of plot holes too.

I mean who the heck is so dumb to let the plotter, who destroyed their family, not only live but become a family with them just due to a will of a dying man. All actions of Jasmine were idiotic from the very beginning. All the actions of XQ were too cold from very beginning, a bride who married for the sake of image in my books is just a psychopath.

Above all- “All” the actions of YC were filled of lust from very beginning. Now he lust over blood and power, weird additions to the lust over flesh. He is a certified rap*st who now is also a psychopath. Come on, every one knows what happen when someone messes with the hero of story. They got fcked or get fcked real hard. How could he even think XQ has guts to kill their whole family along with big boss Xiao Linger.

1 Like

China mass migration lasts 40 days. Ten days has already passed

1 Like

What other festival? A stable schedule for the release of chapters is not available since the beginning of autumn! For more than four months, Mars has been releasing some stubs, at a rate of 2 chapters per month. To be honest, I’m also of the opinion that it would be better for him to finish the book in the next 20-30 chapters, and get rid of this work! Because if he wants to continue producing 300-400 more chapters, then even 10 years will not be enough to finish the novel… In fact, I really despise Mars ’ attitude to work! I ask idiots to note that it doesn’t matter whether we read for free or not, he earns money from Chinese readers, AND THIS is HIS JOB! The way it works right now is complete nonsense

3 Likes

Hear hear…if you don’t wanna do it then finish it

Yeah he should end it soon. But if we are saying that he doesn’t earn from us, it will be a tad bit incorrect. Wuxiaworld is translating it with a licence. And even if royalty is not so big, his popularity is now good with western audience.

He can now do like Er Gen and post his next novel with webnovel and earn good money.

Anyway, I strongly believe that he should end it soon. But all signs are now pointing towards a new realm which will take another 500 or more chapters.

This Community is full of shit just because he doesnt release much now a days doesnt mean he should end it now go and do other things and read other gosh leecher these days