Needs more bricks to unlock chapters?!

So, every chapter needs 3 or more bricks now to unlock it. JUST WOW! Adding brick system was not enough for the website apparently. I get 5 bricks per day and I can only read 1 chapter/day. At this point, you would rather donate to real publisher, so they can post faster. Also, I bet next year it will need 5 bricks then 10 as the time pass. I appreciate the website for translating to readible level in english to readers who wants to read novels. But, website shouldn’t forget, without readers, there is no website. Website came into being due to readers. This feedback won’t matter much because I am sure there were many more people before me who has complained about this, but seriously, you raise the bricks to unlock it and keep the check in bricks the same.(I am not sure someone in the past mentioned that it was 10bricks/day). Well I will be still be checking in, but unless I can see some changes I don’t think this I will have positive thoughts about this website. People can call me a guy who doesn’t appreciate the work and wants to read the novel for free , but they raise the bricks to unlock it. Well, I am off to read novels at wuxiaworld.

2 Likes

I don’t really understand the brick system. I purchased 330 bricks thinking that I could read a novel for a few days but after about 90 pages, I am already out of bricks. At this rate it will will cost another $15 (along with the the $3 I have already spent) to finish this novel. I could purchase a book in hardback for less.

1 Like

They want money , just don’t buy it. If the website doesn’t get money, they have to do something like decreasing the bricks or selling bricks cheaper. Just don’t buy it.