My wife is a beautiful CEO is a trash Novel or Super Trash Novel?

After reading almost 800 chapter I feel like the MC is just pure trash. He fck another woman in his wife house not to mention gave a ring to another lover in front of his wife and after that he won’t even feel that he’s in the wrong. after droping and just go stright to see the last chaper in intml then I reallise that I did the right thing to just drop this novel right.

Damm is pissed me off after reading for a long time. The author must have hate his wife a lot.

Actually yes this novel is quite terrible, i can tell you since I’ve read it all to complete and i can tell the author of this novel did a terrible job on building the characters especially the MC who is garbage.
Haha that part with the author wife was funny, who knows maybe he divorced and in this way he writes to get some dust out of his head.
PS. Stop reading it, the plot is the same MC fights villans bangs some chicks than some drama with FMC which is Athena(spoiler) than the story repeats.
Also i would recommend you to read Nine Star Hegemon Body Art if u’re tired of this romance garbage