My view

After a long period of hassle over the book review, a friend recommended the book to him one day, so he came to read it. He hadn’t read the updated section yet and felt that this book was quite interesting. He couldn’t help but write a long review and share it with everyone. This was a simple book. Although there weren’t too many flowery words in the book, but if one looked carefully, they would be able to understand the true meaning behind the book. It is also possible that some people may not be interested in this book, but I still insist on a good review of the novel. This book didn’t have too much blood, allure, or suspense. The plot was quite complicated and the language was plain. It could be seen that the author was diligently writing this book. In my opinion, the work represented by this book is the KFC of the Mystic realm. You may despise it, reject it, and call it childish, but you cannot ignore its existence! Even though the whole Han banquet was good, he still couldn’t eat every day, right? Who hasn’t eaten french fries and popcorn? Many people read novels for the sake of leisure. This book was designed to bring the leisure function of fantasy novels to their peak! It was also a masterpiece that was suitable for all fantasy fans to easily read! After giving a general impression of the book, I’ll go back to the details of why I said the book was to be savored. First of all, the book’s main character setting gives people a hazy feeling. Pill Emperor Long Chen? Trash dragon dust? Which one is the real me? Was it due to the rebirth of the Pill Emperor’s body, or was this trash fusing with the Pill Emperor’s soul? It was the first time I had encountered a pattern that was not fixed. It seems to me that this is a bit of a magician’s own ideas and innovations. The two souls belonged together. No matter who was in charge, they should be the same person. The fact that the magician did not say that the main character was the Pill Emperor Long Chen showed that this book was not the story of a former king who had fallen and risen again. Furthermore, the magician did not provide any explanation as to why Long Chen was trash. Long Chen had merged with the memories of the Pill Emperor, which meant that this was not a story of a retarded child obtaining a miraculous treasure to soar into the heavens. We readers have already read these two kinds of stories, and the plot is already familiar to the mind. Even before the author has updated, we already know what his next plot is. One of the surprises of this book is that he did not follow these two conventions. Long Chen was both the Pill Emperor and trash. This was a fusion of two extremes, a brand-new soul imprint and a new life system. He was a new story and a new living person, rather than just some empty rice. It is necessary here to commend the author for his ingenuity. (This book is full of a sense of pleasure.) But this is where the novel is successful. He did not borrow the subject of annulling the marriage as per the book, but had his own understanding of it. When Mengqi proposed to break off the engagement, she didn’t look very arrogant and said, “You don’t deserve me.” He even brought people from a clan to humiliate the main character, but they were also very conflicted, too embarrassed to say words to end the engagement. This in itself shows not only the high cultivation of Mengqi herself, but also the fact that the magician did not scribble when he was writing. This not only did not make people feel that the plot was too old to be painful, it made them feel that Mengqi was a very vivid and cute character. Every little person’s heart should have a goddess working hard for them. And Meng Qi had just assumed this role. When her junior brother and sister told Long Chen that Long Chen was weak, it made up for the humiliation they didn’t have because of Meng Qi’s personality and cultivation. I said that this is a candid, leisure text, if there is no earlier humiliation and depression, in the protagonist to make the decision, how can there be a carefree feeling? The third thing that surprised me was that Long Chen’s description of the protagonist was not in his middle school. Although the protagonist’s aura was in his control, the most important thing was that the author had a good control over the protagonist’s domineering and domineering boundaries. Although the novel has fictional exaggeration, but also can not be too illusory exorbitant. Is it possible for you to make a villain kneel and lick you when your main character appears without any description of the process of transformation? Secondly, some novels can’t differentiate between domineering and domineering. With the main character halo, he would force his will onto others. If it wasn’t because he was the main character, in other novels, he was just like a villain and playboy. The magician was good at it. When the Seventh Prince, Chu Feng, was fooled by Zhou Yaoyang into causing trouble for Long Chen, he was repelled by Zhou Yaoyang, and was also suppressed by him as an alchemist. However, Long Chen did not do anything. Instead, he gave grudges in return and helped Chu Yao. Afterwards, he even kindly saved Chu Yao and Chu Feng from the fire and water. He even helped Chu Yao remove the zhenqi that was locking her dantian. At this time, Chu Yao naturally secretly approved of Long Chen. But before this, he really did like Mengqi. When asked which of the two women he would choose, Long Chen’s reaction was a bitter smile as he said that he wanted both of them. With a bitter smile, he explained the awkwardness and hesitation in his heart. It was true that he had fallen in love with Meng Qi at first sight, but after spending so much time with her, he had a good impression of Chu Yao. In any other novel, the author would surely have said it all in a domineering way. However, the bitter smile on the magician’s face shows that he has his own thoughts. The protagonist, Long Chen, is domineering, not tyrannical. The so-called domineering was unreasonable and unreasonable. The so-called domineering aura was a domineering aura, a valiant and majestic aura, a valiant aura, and an unyielding will. One was personality. He was unreasonable on specific issues. The other was temperament. There was pressure. His temperament was domineering and he didn’t need to take any action. The phoenix is not just a parasol tree, the sun is not going to set in the west, the Yangtze is not going to enter the East China Sea, and I have to do it for you. Long Chen was a good example of being a man, not a tyrant. They all had to speak from the bottom of their hearts. A bitter smile, it was a sign of respect for Chu Yao and Meng Qi. Because he knew that one husband and two wives were unfair to Chu Yao and Meng Qi, he bitterly smiled. However, as a man, he had to say these two words because of his desire and his strong and domineering attitude. This novel alone has surpassed many novels. Secondly, since he talked about the domineering nature of the main character, he should also mention his domineering attitude in other areas. In every novel, the main character who begins to be weak must find a backer to rely on, and the main character in this book is no exception. Since the protagonist was the Pill Emperor, then the backer he found must be related to alchemy. Secondly, alchemist also happens to be one of the most respected people in this novel, thus, the protagonist Long Chen found the Alchemist Guild’s backer and even acknowledged the Alchemist Guild’s President, Master Yun Qi, as his master. When they realized that they couldn’t let Long Chen continue to develop, even with the Alchemist Association as their backer, he had already grown to a point where they couldn’t easily eliminate him. Of course, the culprits did not dare to touch Long Wu Chen at first because of Long Xiao Tian’s threat. However, it was still clear how wise Long Chen was. This was the domineering aura of Long Chenzhi. After severely injuring Zhou Yaoyang, people from the Zhou Mansion came to ask for punishment. When the lead benefits were overpowering, Long Chen was not afraid of anything, nor did he choose to settle the matter peacefully. He hid his strength and immediately beheaded the support general, putting on a show of strength! This was Long Chen’s domineering aura! In the auction house, because he had been schemed against once by the Marquis of Ying, even though his status was much lower than his, even though he was already caught in the abyss of suffering, when fighting for the Muscle Bone Forging Pill, Long Chen still aimed for the weakness that the Marquis of Ying really wanted to obtain, causing him to spend a lot of money and could only silently swallow his anger. If someone does not offend me, I will not offend them. If anyone offends me, I will definitely offend them! This was Long Chen’s domineering aura! At the same time, the protagonist Long Chen’s wisdom and tact was deeply admirable. If others were to do this, then they would definitely offend the noble king, and they would also leave him in the lair of others. After all, within the imperial city, many people were afraid of the only noble king. However, what Long Chen said left a deep impression on me. When the noble asked Long Chen if he had deliberately made Long Chen his enemy, Long Chen wittily replied, "You can’t say that. There are several reasons why I auctioned this item: Firstly, even if I bid for it at a high price, it wouldn’t be a loss. Even if I offer it up to my teacher, he wouldn’t dare to insult me, and might even praise me a bit. Secondly, you did something to me just now that made me very unhappy. My temper is really weird, and my mouth likes to eat anything, just that I don’t like to suffer losses. Third, as the pillar of the Phoenix Cry Empire, my father guarded the border regions. He fought bloody battles for Feng Ming, but my family was as poor as a pauper. Even dozens of servants were unable to support him. And you, a marquis of the same name as my father, who spent all day loitering in the palace and yet was able to get so much out of it. That’s why I’m very curious, how big is the gap between humans? Thus, I want to test how rich your Lord Marquis Ying’s family background is, and how many times larger is it compared to my Long family? " This statement was powerful and reasonable. It explained that he had no intention to become enemies with the noble, but that the Marquis had purposely avoided this relationship because of no reason, and it also explained that his father was still working for the Kingdom at the border. However, the awkward situation in which he was living led to a feeling of sympathy, and in the end, he even used a test sentence to show that he was rich in praising the noble, which meant that the Marquis had made a lot of money for him and wanted him to spit it out in one auction. This emotional quotient is deeply admirable to me when I read this passage, but also especially admirable to the magician’s writing skills. Other than the domineering attitude of the protagonist Long Chen, the other characters also had their own unique personalities and characteristics. The servant Ah Man was nearly ten feet tall and looked like a giant. However, such a strong and innocent person was like a child. When Long Chen wanted to accept him, the surrounding people had reminded Long Chen that Ah Man’s appetite was great, but he didn’t agree. He continued to accept her. This could also be considered a type of domineering attitude that understood people. No doubt about it, no doubt about it. No matter how big Ah Man’s appetite was, he still believed in his eyes. He believed that Ah Man would grow into a sharp weapon! Secondly, Long Chen’s father, Long Xiaotian, was also a domineering person. He had been guarding the border all year round, and had personally led five hundred thousand soldiers to confront the barbarians. Even if the army of five hundred thousand was left with two hundred thousand soldiers, even if the issue of rations was always a big problem, the most important thing was that even if his wife and son were not by his side, as they lived far away in the imperial city and were in a difficult situation, this was not the reason for him to leave his post and give up his duty. He was like a statue of a giant that stood at the border, eternally dominating the Wilderness. When the rebels wanted to use Long Wu Chen and Madam Long to force Long Xiao Tian to submit, Long Xiao Tian told them that if any of his family members were to be harmed, he would immediately lead his troops to the imperial city. If a dragon was touched by a reverse scale, it would die! This was the domineering aura of Long Xiaotian! This was Long Xiao Tian’s deepest love. In this novel, although the love between the male and female protagonists was well written, entangled together and entangled together, it was hard to determine if Long Chen would choose Mengqi or Chu Yao if there was only one choice. In this novel, however, I see more of kinship and friendship. When Long Chen was seriously injured, it was his mother who had to bitterly protect him. She traded her only valuable piece of jewelry for a few hundred thousand gold coins. In exchange, she got a trash pill to save Long Chen. Even though the pill wasn’t the most effective treatment, it was still worth remembering. When Long Chen said he was going to break off the engagement with Meng Qi, Madam Long was so angry that tears flowed from her eyes. These tears were not only a love for Long Chen, but also a deep helplessness and remorse that caused the marriage to be annulled because the parents didn’t give their children a rich and powerful environment. Actually, it wasn’t just a novel. Leaving aside the betrayal of fate, Long Chen was actually happy. He had a perfect home, a mother who doted on him, and a father who carried the shackles of his country and family. Although the Magician didn’t treat Long Xiao Tian with much respect in the beginning, but from the descriptions of the other villains, we have already gotten to know this admirable general. Other than his family, he had a friend who stood by his side in the early stages of Long Chen’s downfall. He even helped Long Chen with his family members. That was Shi Feng. When Long Chen could cultivate the Nine Star Tyrant Body Technique and have a deathmatch with Li Hao, no one thought highly of Long Chen. However, because of his trust in Long Chen, he still listened to Long Chen and won two hundred thousand gold coins. Shi Feng’s family was not rich. This was because the Shi family had a direct personality and a explosive temper. They were not good at managing. In fact, they were not as rich as Fatty and the others. In order to raise money, he had mortgaged his weapons and armor. He had gathered enough money to go crazy with Long Chen. If he had such a friend, what could he ask for? In today’s society, finding friends to borrow money was the most heartbreaking thing, but how many friends that were difficult to find could there be? And how many were actually willing to help? It could be said that without Shi Feng’s help, it would have been extremely difficult for Long Chen to earn a large amount of money in the early stages. After that, Long Chen practiced the Nine Star Tyrant Body Technique at Shi Feng’s house, causing Shi Feng’s house to collapse. However, not a single person in Shi Feng’s family blamed Long Chen. Drip water … … When the spring water returned, when Shi Feng was beaten to a pulp by the Da Xia Empire’s people due to the close proximity with him, Long Chen stood out and mercilessly avenged Shi Feng. This was the true friendship of heart melting! In conclusion, this novel still gave people a lot of surprises, so it was worth everyone to take a look at. At the same time, I hope that the author can update it as soon as possible so that I can get through this period of desolation.