My simple review of this novel is, Absolute Garbage

Here the reason.
The premised of the stories are quite good. Characters introduction are good (bonus, you expect to get cute moment, because Female Lead has a sister that still 5 y.o), Characters background (MC isn’t retired soldier, but in mission), and some good elements like bodyguard.

But, the more you read, the more you hate.

1. Characters:
    MC: I just don’t understand his character. early in the story, tons of good points for him. Smart, strong etc that make him superior. But thats not true at all. In fact, in the story, many moment author make him polar opposite of his characters. He is stupid, careless, etc. Think about it, the intro said, he is expert. How the fuck every time he doing something, he leave evident. Not once, twice, but thrice. Oh I understand, author want to make MC subordinate looks cool (some computer expert), but in fact, it makes MC looks idiot. Not only that. For fuck sake, he literally already know who the culprit. And the female lead already know too. But you know what? He only give him warning, and the culprit still doing his deeds. Yep, this happen not once, twice, but more than thrice. Author even give monologue to MC, that MC want to kill the culprit, but suddenly, without any reason, he just give warning. And funny part, with MC random choice, author make the culprit looks smart, and give MC random monologue to make him smart too. But actually, it only make they are morons.

Female Lead: I just don’t understand her. She literally knows who the culprit, but she keep silent and denying the fact. When MC bring the facts, she just shocks, and thats it. She ask MC to keep protect her sister. But when MC want to end the problem (kill the culprit), she keep stopping him, And again and again and again, the plot his sisters got kidnapped, happen. And when that happen, she cried like a bitch. Repeat and rinse.

Female lead sister: another troll character. Premise, she is 5 years old, but act like an adult.So cringe and weird at the same time.

1 Like