My Bossy Ghost Husband novel PDF free download - Bravonovel

My Bossy Ghost Husband

Synopsis :
By a stroke of fate, I was forced into a marriage with a bossy, and unfathomable man. As if that wasn’t bad enough, I discovered, that he was a ghost! OMG, you have no idea. You see, it all started when…

Tag: Chinese novel/pdf/book/Bravonovel/free download

Similar Novels Recommended

>> Ghost Husband’s Unbridled Love <<

>> My Contractual Ghost Husband <<

>> My Husband, Warm The Bed <<

>> CEO Daddy’s Excessive Love <<

>> Imperial CEO Sweet Sweet Love <<

>> CEO’s Secret Lover <<

More Romance novels >>

>> Download this APP to read Full story<<

alias-babelnovel

Chapter 1 A Strange Dream

「My wife, let’s go to bed.」

The man in front was dressed in a red robe; his body slender, his shoulder wide and his waist narrow. His skin was fair and every feature on his face was like a finely crafted art, so perfect that it was absolutely flawless.

In the face of such a beautiful person, I only felt terrified.

Where was this place?

Why did it seem like an ancient wedding hall?

Let’s go to bed?

What go to bed?

I don’t even know you!

I was so scared that I wanted to retreat, but my body seemed to be imprisoned by an invisible force, unable to move an inch.

At this time, the corner of the lips of the handsome man in the robe curled up.

「Alright, every minute of the wedding night is precious. My wife, let’s not waste our time.」

A deep, sweet voice rang in my ears, and the scene in front of me suddenly blurred.

My entire person plunged into darkness.

Cold.

It was so cold.

I felt as though my entire person had fallen into an ice cellar.

In my state of blurriness, a cold voice suddenly sounded in my ears.

「Is Xue family playing with me? They actually get me a silly little girl?

That voice was deep and pleasant to the ears, but it clearly sounded unpleased.

Who was it?

Who was talking in my ears?

I struggled to open my eyes, but my body seemed to be not mine. I could not even stir a limb.

「Well, even though you’re not that good looking, I guess I can still make do with you. I wonder what you taste like.」

That voice sounded again, with an extra hint of playfulness in the tone this time. Before I had the time to mull over the meaning of this sentence, coldness suddenly covered my lips.

It felt like cold jelly.

I couldn’t help opening my mouth slightly, wanting to taste the taste of this jelly.

To my surprise, as soon as I opened my mouth, something cold suddenly invaded my lips and teeth.

That cold thing was very agile, as it gently brushed over the tip of my tongue. Although I was asleep, I couldn’t stand such teasing, and my body began to tremble slightly.

A series of chuckles resonated in my ears, as though the other party had found my reaction amusing.

「How sensitive.」

All of a sudden, there was a sudden coldness around my waist too.

It felt like a hand.

This time, despite being deep in my sleep, I could tell that something was wrong.

I struggled a little, but the hand on my waist was exceptionally tyrannical. As soon as it felt my struggle, it detained me even more forcefully.

I couldn’t move at all.

Immediately afterwards, the hand roamed even more freely all over me.

Concurrently, instead of disappearing, the sense of touch between my lips and teeth plundered every inch of my mouth even more deeply.

Oddly enough, it was clear that both the kiss on my lips and the hand around my waist were cold, but I could feel the temperature of my body rising incessantly.

「Mmm…」

Unable to contain myself, I let out a soft moan.

I felt that icy hand on my body froze for a moment.

The next second, a despotic pillage stormed all over me; it was as though a cold flame was burning me up.

The night was extremely long.

I did not know how long it took before the plunder was finally over.

Just as I was panting for air, I felt a cold light peck on my lips, and the deep voice sounded again, 「I』ll deal with you after I’m done with the matters with Xue family.」

At that instant when the words fell, all of the coldness was quickly pulled away from my body.

「AHH!」

With a scream, I leapt up from the bed.

The white light was so bright that it was dazzling. Appearing before my eyes was the familiar sight of the dormitory.

「Susu, what’s wrong with you?"

A familiar voice of concern resonated in my ears. I turned around, and saw my roommate Fang Qing looking at me worriedly.

It took a few seconds for me to finally realize what was going on.

It turned out to be a dream.

Not only did I dream about getting married to a handsome man, I even dreamed about something 18-rated?

Oh An Su, are you that desperate for men?!

I pinched myself fiercely, and looked up at the other party with a smile. 「It’s nothing. I just had a bad dream. Did I scare you?」

Fang Qing nodded and believed my words.

I got out of the bed wanting to freshen myself up, but as soon as I stood up, I lost my balance and almost fell on the floor.

A sharp pain shot up from between my legs, so painful that I fell back onto the bed.

I was stunned.

What was going on with me?

Wasn’t it just a dream? Could it be that dreaming about that thing would result in me feeling the pain in reality too?

How was this possible?

Clenching my teeth, I pulled open the quilt, but as soon as the quilt was lifted, I froze.

There was a spot of red blood stain on my azure-colored bed sheet.

「Are you having your menses?」 Fang Qing casually asked; she also noticed the blood stain.

I froze in place, and did not answer.

My menses had obviously ended a few days ago! Why did it suddenly come again?

And the pain between my legs…

Before I could have time to pick up the bafflement in my mind, Fang Qing’s voice sounded again, 「Susu, hurry up. We’re having Demon Jiang’s lesson soon, and she』ll give us demerits if we’re late!」

I was pulled back to reality at once.

「What? What time is it now?」

「It’s already half past eight!」」

「Shit!」

「Sh*t!」

No longer bothering about all these, I rushed into the bathroom immediately. After freshening myself up, I picked up my bag and ran to the classroom building together with Fang Qing.

As soon as we reached the classroom building, we saw a crowd of people gathering in front.

Everyone seemed to be looking at something, blocking the door to the classroom building.

「What’s going on? Aren’t you guys going to class?」 Failing to enter the crowd despite attempting to squeeze our way in for a long time, Fang Qing and I couldn’t help but grumble.

「Susu! President Fang!」

A familiar voice suddenly resonated from the crowd in front. I looked up to see another roommate of ours—Wu Hongxia, who was currently trying to cut through the crowd to run toward us.

After she had finally squeezed her way up to us with great difficulty, I realized that her face was as pale as a sheet.

「Hongxia, what happened ahead?"

She burst out in tears.

“Ren Ying… Ren Ying committed suicide by jumping off the building!”

Something blasted in my mind, causing it to go blank.

The three of us made our way desperately through the crowd. After a tremendous effort, we finally made it to the front of the crowd.

A pool of blood could be seen on the flat ground downstairs of the classroom building, and on it lay a female body.

She was dressed in a white long dress, and her delicate, beautiful face could still be recognized, albeit with great difficulty.

Colors drained from my face.

It was indeed Ren Ying, the other roommate in our dormitory.

When the surrounding students saw Ren Ying’s body, they cried out over and over again in surprise. Some of the more timid girls even burst out crying.

I had to say, Ren Ying died miserably.

All of her bones were broken as she lay softly on the ground in twisted posture. One of her eyeballs had even fallen off her skull.

The police soon arrived, and the crowd was dismissed. Class was also cancelled, so Hongxia, Fang Qing and I went back to the dormitory in a befuddled state.

Today, there was one missing person from the dormitory room that was usually warm. It felt very gloomy.

Fang Qing and Hongxia decided to go back, for they were too scared, not to mention that there was no class tomorrow morning.

「Susu, you’re not going back?」 Hong Xia couldn’t help asking when she saw me sitting on the bed motionless.

I shook my head.

“You are so brave.” She sighed.

I smile bitterly.

I wasn’t brave. I just didn’t want to go home.

Fangqiing was closer to me, so she knew my difficulties. 「Susu, don’t worry. We』ll just go back for one night and we』ll come back tomorrow."

I nodded.

At night, I lay in bed alone, tossing and turning around unable to sleep.

After a long time, sleepiness finally enveloped me, but in my state of haziness, a knock suddenly resounded outside the door.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

I immediately jolted awake from the bed.

I quickly picked up the phone, and realized that it was exactly twelve in the middle of the night.

Shivers ran down my spine.

Who would knock on my door in the middle of the night?

Was I imagining things?

Knock! Knock! Knock!

At this time, a series of regular knocks reverberated on the door outside again.

This time, I was certain that it was not my illusion.

「Who is it outside?」 Summoning my courage, I called out, my voice trembling.