Most FL's of these kind of novels have no self respect

I dont know what’s wrong with these Chinese writers brain, I just dont understand even if the writer of a novel is female writer, how can she take the matter of rape and torture so lightly. The way ML treated FL is so horrible, I mean if I were in FL place I will definitely take revenge from such person and choose 2nd ML in the end at any cost who is so good to her, but what writers wanted to show us is that it’s ok if male is horrible and treated you cruelly and rapes you and especially when you have a child you have to compromise you dignity and self respect and forgive such, I mean by forgiving such person you wanted us to teach the same to our child that for child sake compromise your life and everything, and you have to love such person, and being a female you are some angel or heavenly creature, even if you are treated so horribly being a female you should not hold a grudge and fight for justice, I don’t know if this is how Chinese society works where men are allowed to be so so cruel and females were told to ignore every kind of cruelty and injustice