Mirror of Samsara

I really don’t get what a lot of facination is with the MoS. Any theory I see always says something like “oh YC could just use MoS and come back”

1. for those who don’t k ow, the MoS has a hibernating time of 20 years. While YC is currently 30, he was reincarnated into his 16 year old body, meaning it still needs 6 years.

2. there is no guarantee that he will maintain his prior knowledge or skills. The first time it was used, he was put into the body of a baby and had no prior skills/memory. The second time, he went back to his original body which only brought back the SPP for unknown reasons.

3. the MoS is uncontrollable. We don’t know why it worked for YC and all the powers related to it so maybe there is more to it but not enough to make theories.

People forget that it is a divine treasure above the gods of creation, what they know about MoS may not be all true, who was its previous owner, and who said he needs 20 years? Is that confirmed? only Jas mention and that’s it.

1 Like

Yes Just one way, we have. this xq is cant be recover, kill herr please

1 Like

As I said, we don’t know much about it but that doesn’t change the facts that it can be used it theories. It sounds stupid when someone just says “yea, he can use MoS and come back to fight everyone later”. If what we k ow is true, it doesn’t work that way. If what we know isn’t true, the. We won’t know what happens if or when it is used.

Currently MOS still has 5 more years before it can be used again (YC is 31). It is a time and karma altering divine object, nobody even knows where it came from or who created it.
It has also apparently acknowledged YC as its guardian(?) and it has been altering his fate for many years, making him have the best oppertunities and will always live no matter how bad the situation is. (I.e he “survived” dying at star god realm, escaping the god emperors twice)

Maybe he going to be understood after YC, learned VOID laws… he should be able to control space and time skills! On that way tons of theories could be made

He’ll learn the full Nihility law before going back to eastern region, so like 100-200 chapters.

“Ex Machina” look it up. You don’t introduce that your literally have a extra life like in a video game and not use it for that purpose.

But it has already been used and it isn’t an “extra life”, as far as we know it is strictly a NEW life so if it gets used he may end up in a brand new body without the EG veins

Well he survived the star God realm due to the Nirvana that he had. However, I’ve always thought of the MoS as being a karma/destiny changer (as you said) and almost being a plot device that explain the constant coincidences that happen in the story.

That is how MOS is described, altering YC fate to be as positive as possible.

It’s a reset, basically what a 1Up is. And you don’t give a specific kind of direction like “It takes this many years for you to be able to use It.” and not have it be used in that specific way.

If you never want to use it that way again, instead say it has only so many uses before it won’t work.

It’s absolutely an Ex Machina like I said before.

Mirror did spreading some light a Few chapters. Author says to remember! you have MoS so we use MoS again, but how when why Who know?

In which chapter did the mirror spread light?.Or which event was that, I forgot about it.

Think he’s referring to 690 when Jasmine tells Yun Che that if he ever dies terribly, it’ll definitely be because of a woman. The Mirror then flashes a dim silver light before fading quickly.

Thing is, he did die horribly and it was because of a woman. He revived with the help of the Flame of Nirvana, but he has already died. So it could’ve been referring to that. I’m of the opinion that it is.

I’m not thinking that we’ll get another Mirror of Samsara reincarnation. Maybe we’ll see what other powers it has, if any. I’m pretty sure it has some wonky combination with either Law of Nothingness or the Well of Samsara.

What ever would happen, I’m sure that ther will be some kind of revive.
Because at least XL still have that thing sleeping inside her.
It’s just that MOS is the only theory we know that would make it possible.
Also if we mantion the dreams without XQ, that can be another example just like the lights from before, cuz XQ talked ones about the fate between them. Maybe it’s a trick from the mirror.

1 Like

First, we were told information about MoS that said it had a 20 year hibernation. If you want to believe that it isn’t accurate since it pretty much an unknown thing, then go right ahead but, unless said otherwise, we should assume this is true at the moment. Like, if Mars writes in that it gets used before the 20 years, then we can say that no one really knows its capabilities. But, for not, we can’t assume that the 20 years isn’t true and just say “Oh, it doesn’t matter if Dragon Monarch and Co kill him bc he can just use MoS and be reborn.”

Second, the idea of an “extra life” as you described it is similar to the Nirvana he did previously where he was “reborn” in his original body with all his original strength/powers. However, this is not what we’ve seen MoS. Like I said before, we don’t know much about it but it doesn’t seem to work this way otherwise when YC was poisoned in the beginning, he wouldn’t have been reincarnated into the YC baby but would’ve just woken up in bed without the whole trip to the Azure Cloud. So, because it does things like “reincarnation” (getting a new life) rather than “reviving” (returning to life), I don’t consider it to be an extra life.

Third, you are right, it IS an Ex Machina. As Elliot mentioned, the MoS also alters karma/destiny so, rather than just being a simple reincarnation tool, it can also be seen as the reason that all the things “happen” to occur that saves YC. How did BB get enough strength to throw a VS to YC when she was being suppressed? MoS. How did YC just randomly appear in the one place that would protect him no matter what (Glazed Light Realm) when it can send him ANY RANDOM PLACE IN THE UNIVERSE? MoS. Hell, how did the devils manage to break through faster resulting in Jasmine to come forward and put herself at risk, resulting in YC becoming the demon god? MoS.

Again, all this is based on the VERY little we know/seen about MoS so maybe this isn’t accurate and it can change in the future. I’m just saying that it gets annoying when people throw up these theories and they haphazardly throw in the MoS and have it be another Nirvana or a time machine when that ISN’T what we’ve seen it do. Its annoying to see people say “Oh, I think YC will go up the DM and attack him, but lose so he’ll use MoS to go back in time and beat him up when he’s a baby, and then die from someone else and than use MoS again and be reborn as True God” since they are using MoS in a way we have NEVER seen it used.

When did the author say we were going to use MoS again?

XL’s situation seems to me to be connected to the Law of Nothingness. I’m not discounting the possibility that it also involves the Mirror of Samsara, I just don’t personally subscribe to that theory. Doesn’t seem necessary to me since she had that thing attempting to wake up without ever coming into contact with the Mirror.

I’m still assuming XQ’s fate has to do with being erased from existence and that one crack/fissure/canyon thing filled with Void/Nothingness/Nihility Energy in the God Realm of Absolute Beginning seems a good way to do that. Maybe he’ll need to use the Mirror in combination with Nothingness Energy to bring her back? Something like that.

Maybe he’ll use the Mirror to find Shen Xi or get the Heaven Punishing Ancestral Sword out of the Well of Samsara. I’m still just not convinced he’ll get a Mirror of Samsara transmigration since he’ll have to reincarnate again just to get his progress/power back and that would take another 20 years.

But how would YC success with the nothingness energy since JY said that she got rid of the last peace?

1 Like