Mirror of Samsara Original Owner and Another Creation God

How did the original owner of mirror of samsara died? if he/she can tamper with karma to the owner’s advantage, how did he/she died? My theory is Yun Che also has heritage of another creation god/devil and the reincarnation of a creation god, and the original owner of the mirror of samsara, The mirror of samsara never had an owner since the original owner, because it’s master is still the original owner waiting to be reincarnated. Remember even evil god feared profound light and Yun Che have profound light and dark existing in his body. The dark elements come from evil god and the light elements come from his other creation god inheritance. And the golden crow mention something about Yun Che’s existence that was undisclosed?

Another Reincarnation Case
Xiao Lingxi is the daughter of Primordial Azure Dragon. The Primordial Azure Dragon, seal her daughter and throw it to the Well of Transmigration to be reincarnated. She then reincarnated as Xiao Lingxi (maybe).

2 Likes

I can agree with Yun che’s part but Xiao linxi that part I don’t know

2 Likes

Maybe the secret about his profound handle and his heaven tribulation resembled lightning art connected to those you’ve said. For me, at first I think YC is either the descendant of two creation gods or a reincarnation of a creation god or both, but he is actually a descendant/reincarnation of a secret descendant of Ancestral God who is higher than those 4 creation god and 4 devil emperor. Which is why he is able to wield both the darkness/light at the same time that even any creation god was not able to do, has an ability to comprehend any laws and profound art, and even comprehend law of nothingness that the creation gods were unable to.

SEE THE QUOTE FROM CHAPTER 1379 BELOW

"Who… are… you… He desperately tried to release his will. He could sense that she was able to read his thoughts.

But she did not reply and every corner of Yun Che’s soul was once again engulfed by that terrifying beautiful voice…

“The Law of Water, the Law of Fire, the Law of Wind, the Law of Lightning, the Law of Earth… These are the five most basic elemental laws of the Primal Chaos Realm.”

**“The Law of Light (Life), the Law of Darkness (Death), these are the high grade elemental laws which stand above the five basic elemental laws.”

“The Law of Space (Dimension), the Law of Time (Reincarnation), these are the supreme laws of creation which stand above the elemental laws.”

“And the origin of all of these laws, the law which stands above the supreme laws… 【The Law of Nothingness】.”**

“…” Yun Che felt as if he was listening to some arcane heavenly tome.

“Having experienced life and death, having stepped across the dimensions and reincarnation itself, there is finally a living creature who has come into contact with the Law of Nothingness that even the Creation Gods themselves have never come into contact with before.”

Yun Che: Law of… Nothingness?

“Regarding the you who is able to come into contact with the Law of Nothingness, I am already unable to see your destiny clearly. Go and find the other two parts of the World-Defying Heavenly Manual, I eagerly await the day that I am… 【truly】 able to meet with you.” <
ATG Chapter 1379

4 Likes

So that’s why mirror of samsara never acknowledged an owner, because the it highly possible that it is the god of time who is the actual owner of it. And the indentity of the god of time is I think it’s the ice phoenix. Which is why the real reason she is undead. She actually who comprehended the law of time during her slumber and she will be the last boss. All along she is not going to pass her power to YC, but actually she is waiting for someone suitable for her to seize the power/body/mind for her to comprehend law of nothingness and ascend into a new supreme being. And that someone is YC. All along it was her who are the one in the dark pulling the strings of YC reincarnation and mirror of samsara.

meanwhile Xiao Lingxi is actually the remnant soul of supreme being ancestral god who met YC in his enlightment of the law of nothingness.

1 Like

@darkFeanor @Pewmayman @sharryssjb what do you think about this possibility?.. it keeps bugging me in my head

1 Like

I don’t think the ice phoenix is the end boss. She isn’t really undead. it is just her soul in the ice shard. She never left inheritances like the other bird gods did, so the soul in the Snow Song realm is extremely strong relative to the other souls that Yun Che has met. Recall that the Phoenix left three souls, two in Blue Pole Star and one in Fire Realm. The Golden Crow left two at least, one in Blue Pole Star and one in Fire Realm. These all lasted until the current age and could talk about things and supply power, so having the Ice Phoenix be similar isn’t unexpected. The only variable to this is the unknown thing about MX that the Ice Phoenix alluded to during their last conversation. This could be something that might be a big problem but we just don’t know.
I agree that Xiao Lingxi is the Ancestral God reincarnation/fragment. Since Yun Che lived close to her and close to the place where her fragment descended for a long time, that would give him a pretty high level of access to her. I suspect that the Mirror of Samsara was never outside of the Ancestral God’s control (that is, she was the last and only master of it) and since Xiao Lingxi has her fragment and Yun Che died the first time, the Ancestral God put her plan into motion. She purposefully reincarnated him then had planned for his second reincarnation to get the pearl with memories intact so he has crossed death twice already. I thin she is the final boss but in a Noah’s Ark kind of way where she is saddened about how things turned out and plans to start over since she sees no good in the world but Yun Che eventually changes her mind. But not after a lot of really bad stuff happens.
With regards to who Yun Che represents, that is a tough one. I can see him having more than just Evil God’s veins since his bloodline is the only one that has the profound handle in the known realms. Since Luo Ke was a lover of the Evil God after the HSDE was banished, their race could be direct descendants of her and the last created race she made. This would also explain why he can have both dark (from Evil God) and light (from Luo Ke since she was the primary holder of light). If he had the blood of Luo Ke and the veins of the Evil God, that would explain things clearly. This might also be a place where his relationship with HSDE falls apart if she finds out about the relationship between Luo Ke and Evil God after she was banished. She knows Luo Ke controls light profound power and that Yun Che can use both, so she could connect the dots and then see Yun Che as the descendant of Luo Ke. That would mean she would be very angry that he has her bloodline and the Evil God’s power. Basically, she goes crazy with jealousy.

6 Likes

I respect that. But if she really comprehended law of time power which is higher than the law of creation gods but a bit lower than ancestral god. I don’t think natural death will bind her anymore at least to her soul since time doesn’t apply to her. Since the law of time is related to reincarnation as stated by the ancestral goddess in chapter 1379 above, ice phoenix might be the one responsible that pulling the strings in the dark. My theory is she is trying to challenge and replace the ancestral god. And YC’s body/power/comprehension is the one who can help her achieve that. And I think all YC’s reincarnations are from her works so that YC will reach her ideal condition before she devours him and comprehend the upper law which is law of nothingness to challenge ancestral god. In the end, ancestral god waited YC to fully find the other part of World -Defying Heaven Manual and to fully comprehends the law of nothingness, and then meets her again so that she can pass her power to YC to fight Ice phoenix.

1 Like

I am sorry I’m lost. Who is Luo Ke? :sweat_smile: And this Luo Ke being lover of Evil God is a theory or is it confirmed? :thinking:

And here is my crazy theory. If I am not wrong YC couldn’t have sex with Xiao Lingxi. That could be because of Xiao Lingxi and YC have part of Ancestral God. And because of Ancestral God disappeared and never meant to be exist anymore they can’t do it because if they do their child could be Ancestral God or they might be fused as a Ancestral God (I am ashamed of this theory :joy:)

1 Like

I think he means Li Suo :thinking_face:

2 Likes

Sorry, Li Suo. She is one of the creation gods.

2 Likes

I still don’t think she is that. I don’t believe she can handle the law of time. There is no restriction on who can comprehend what powers. The only thing we know is that only the Ancestral God has comprehended the law of nothingness and she is finally happy that Yun Che has started to as well. I don’t get a bad vibe from the Ice Phoenix. She is also running out of time and dying just like the other bird souls.
I could be wrong, but she just doesn’t seem as mysterious as Xiao Lingxi and her split soul/personality thing.

4 Likes

I don’t think they are both fragments of the Ancestral God myself. I think that Xiao Lingxi is related to the Ancestral God because of what happened to her mother while she was pregnant with Xiao Lingxi (maybe the merged fragments from the seven already dead creation gods/devil emperors). And that Yun Che being the inheritor of Evil God’s veins and will as well as maybe something else means that she is rejecting because it would be mother and child or Mother and some small part of mother.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: you know it wasn’t owned during the primordial chaos era by a creation god cause it said it never was their and nothing was ever known about it only real owner was ancestral godess when she had it and now yun che magically just happens to be the owner my ass obviously the ancestral godess is the main schemer here who has set yun che up and all the creation gods like toys so she could break away fro. Being stuck in the primordial chaos forever so she has huge patience to wait for her pot to be done all that’s left is for the last creation god to die and restore herself and for yun che tu finish cultivating the whdm then she can return.

2 Likes

If it so, then why the needs of her splitting herself into 4 creation gods and 4 devil emperor in the first place if she did not want it at all? It’s like jumping into a pond but doesn’t want to get wet.

1 Like

I think we’ll know the mystery of MoS’s owner it’s origin as well as everything during the end of the novel because Mars had tell every other SPT’s history owners and use but not MoS I still think it’s the most dangerous artifact and should be more powerful than HPAS as well as EIWMT

2 Likes

If you’re basing evil god messing around with li suo on the fact that yc can use both light and dark profound energy then I’m pretty sure you’re wrong. Even if he had a relationship with her, he wouldn’t be able to use the light profound energy.

1 Like

As Demon Emperor said to Yun Che. “No one in the Era of Creation God that can possess the 2 laws: light and dark at the same time in a single person. Even Evil God itself afraid of the law of light”. It was possible that the YUN clan was direct and indirect / secret descendant of the Ancestral God.(maybe). But Yun Che will likely a descendant of Ancestral God since a higher being are only capable of welding many laws at the same time without any restriction.

dumb theory ಠ_

Dumber than you think it is… But the dumber it is the better.

So Guys, i guess all that theories about ATG, are more fun than the MARS histories in fact.
im tired about too many chapter about nothing.
And i’m just keep reading because of your comments and good theories those make a lot of sense.
Unfortunately that shits are like vicious drugs! lmao
i hope we going to have good surprises and epic fights.

2 Likes