Mc character in early story

I want to punch author of this book. . He should make mc not human reincarnate to a cat. . He should just make a cat mc that will develop intelligence, then i can accept all of his action and thought. . I already read this book until 100+ chapter. . He is a cat that think like human, but when i read until 100 chapter, i think his brain do not even resemble human thinking. . He is just like an early teenager. . But i read in early story, he is already an adult. . He also is a soldier and even a special force. . He already faced death in his previous life. . But what i realize is, mc is coward and such a pussy in early story ,his action and thought is not beffiting that he is a soldier in his previous life. .u all already know what soldier personality is. . Is there a pussy soldier? I also dissapont when mc meet long xin. . I agree with him protecting her bcoz she is resemble that girl. . But when he meet qilin girl, he forgot about long xin. . Furthermore he did not even think to increase his strenght. . He do not even remember what world he is currently staying in. . Strenght speak first. . When that girl was in danger mc is rash person , he just think to save the girl blindly. … But he forgot that he is just an ant without power. . Author did not even write that mc regreting for not increasing his strength. . Such a stupid mc, he want to be a big brother for that girl even if he is dont have the power to protect her. . At least author should write mc regretting his attitude on cultivation. . I really like this story, but i also dissapoint with mc. . I should read until i see what mc improc in his character. . If its turn out disappointment, then goodbye