Martial God Asura C4042

C4042
In truth, the Lord of Heavenly Secrets was not a stingy person, and he did not dislike Chu Feng either.

Otherwise, he wouldn’t have purposefully concealed the prophecy when he tested it out back then.

He even purposely let go of the outcome of the prophecy this time so that Chu Feng could retreat in the face of difficulties.

At the end of the day, the Honored Warrior Tianji was still a kind person, at least he was not bad.

However, one of the things that the Venerable Lord Tianji could not tolerate the most was that his prophecy was being questioned.

To him, prophecy was faith, unprofane and unquestionable.

As for Chu Feng, he seemed to know Lord Tianji’s thoughts, so he did not provoke him. He was just provoking the so-called prophecy.

Chu Feng did not believe in prophecy, because he did not believe in fate.

But in truth, Chu Feng still respected the Lord of the Heavenly Mystery Realm.

“Chu Feng, you really don’t shed tears until you see the coffin.” Linghu Hongfei said to Chu Feng.

“If it was someone else who had something like a prophecy, I, Chu Feng, might have believed it, but if it was me, I would not believe it.”

“Because my life, Chu Feng, will be decided by myself.”

“If I had accepted my fate, I would not be standing here today.”

“It should be an unremarkable outer sect disciple within the Ancestral Martial Lower Realm’s second rate school.”

Chu Feng laughed faintly.

After hearing those words, not to mention the crowd, their hearts moved as they faintly thought of something.

Even the members of the Chu Heavenly Clan felt the same way. In their hearts, they felt the need to blame themselves.

Especially Chu Heavenly Clan, a deep shame emerged on his face.

Chu Feng came from the lower realms, so his journey here would naturally be filled with countless difficulties and dangers.

That was because he did not grow up under the protection of others. He had fought his way back alone, one step at a time.

If he had resigned himself to his fate, he really would not have been able to reach where he was today.

"Such a disobedient person. Since that’s the case, then today … I’ll take your life. "

As Linghu Hongfei spoke, he took a step forward and attacked Chu Feng.

He was already close to Chu Feng, so his attack arrived in an instant.

He did not use any techniques, he only used his martial arts.

But his fist was like an iron hammer that could split the mountains and split the earth. His leg was like an iron whip that could sweep through the skies.

His entire body was filled with weapons of destruction. If he were to be struck by a single strike, he would likely be crippled or even die.

But, Chu Feng was not an ordinary person.

Facing Linghu Hongfei’s fearsome attack, Chu Feng did not dodge. Instead, he stepped out consecutively and took the initiative to welcome it.

“Clank, clank, clank ~ ~ ~”

The two of them were clearly made of flesh, but when their bodies touched each other, a metallic sound rang out.

Chu Feng and Linghu Hongfei’s fighting strength were both at the top, and no matter if it was speed or strength, the difference was not big.

The two fought back and forth, and it was difficult to determine the victor.

“Amazing, as expected, these two are the Ancestral Martial Starfield’s top geniuses.”

Seeing Chu Feng and Linghu Hongfei’s fight, the people could not help but think back to the fight between Chu Lingxi and Linghu Hongfei earlier.

Previously, both of their Kung Fu Power s were at the fourth stage of the Supreme Realm, but Chu Lingxi’s attack was easily dodged by Linghu Hongfei.

Even though Linghu Hongfei was not injured by Chu Feng, at least the two of them had fought back and forth.

Although Chu Feng was unable to injure Linghu Hongfei, at the same time, Linghu Hongfei was also unable to injure Chu Feng.

Unlike Chu Lingxi, who was merely a line of Power Stress, he had defeated her instantly.

“Chu Feng’s fighting strength seems to have increased again.”

“Could it be that he had truly concealed this much when he sparred with me that day?”

Looking at the fight between Chu Feng and his sister, Chu Lingxi asked softly.

“It should have been strengthened.” Gu Mingyuan said.

“Mother, why are you so sure?” Chu Lingxi asked.

“There are some unspeakable changes on Linghu Hongfei’s body. You have exchanged blows with him before, you should have felt his changes.”

“However, such a change has also occurred on Chu Feng’s body. Although I do not know what Chu Feng experienced, but he has indeed become a lot stronger now.”

“His enhanced Kung Fu Power is also the best proof.”

Gu Mingyuan said.

“So, the gap between me and this guy has widened again?”

Chu Lingxi looked at Chu Feng again, his gaze becoming complicated.

However, she would not hope for Chu Feng to become weaker just because she was weaker than him.

On the contrary, she only wished for Chu Feng to become stronger and stronger, stronger than what she had seen, and stronger than what she had imagined.

Only then, would Chu Feng be able to defeat the unfathomable Linghu Hongfei.

“Wait, Chu Feng doesn’t seem to be able to hold on.”

However, as the two continued to clash further and further apart from each other, everyone realised that the two of them were no longer evenly matched. The scale of victory, began to lean towards Linghu Hongfei.

Even though Linghu Hongfei’s attack was either blocked by Chu Feng or dodged by him, he was still uninjured.

However, he showed a difficult situation.

“It seems that there is still a gap.”

Seeing Chu Feng begin to retreat bit by bit, from being unable to hold on for long to being suppressed by Linghu Hongfei, everyone felt that the prophecy of the Lord of Heavenly Secrets might really come true.

Although Chu Feng was also very strong, it was a pity that Linghu Hongfei was even stronger.

“Why don’t I take care of him?”

But, just as Chu Feng was retreating, a voice entered his ears.

This voice did not sound like a secret sound transmission, but only Chu Feng could hear it.

This was because the voice came from within the Jieling Space.

“Little girl, you’re awake.”

Previously, Chu Feng was busy fighting Linghu Hongfei, and did not care about the situation inside the Jieling Space at all.

But now, Chu Feng realised that it was actually that girl, Yu Lan, who had finally cultivated successfully and regained consciousness.

Moreover, at this time, this girl had a certain amount of harvest. Her Kung Fu Power had already broken through to become a fourth grade Supreme Realm cultivator.

To continuously break through the third stage of Kung Fu Power, such a harvest could be said to be extremely huge.

“I never thought that those small World Bizarre Item could actually be of such great help to you.”

At this moment, Chu Feng was extremely happy, because even he did not expect his harvests to be of such great help to Yu Lan.

After all, this girl had the battle power of the Reverse Battle Level Three.

Furthermore, she was also able to summon a black war horse. When that war horse appeared, she could obtain a total of the Power of Reverse Battle Level Four.

On that day, relying on her heaven defying battle power, she used the First-class Monk and forcefully fought Linghu Hongfei, who was from the Second-class Exalted, to a draw.

“I think it will be a bit difficult for you to deal with him. Why don’t you let me deal with him directly?”

“Just treat it as you helping me obtain that cultivation resource.” Yu Lan said.

“I’ve been underestimated, little girl …” Today, I shall let you experience the abilities of your master. "

“Clank ~ ~ ~”

As Chu Feng spoke, he flicked his wrist, and Incomplete Exalted Armament appeared in his hand.

With the Incomplete Exalted Armament in hand, Chu Feng’s Kung Fu Power immediately increased greatly. He who was originally suppressed immediately reversed the situation.

11 Likes

Gracias por el capitulo

Does anyone remember what cultivation has nameless clan head and dragon city master? It soludnt be more than 3 grade sovergin level.

i hope there’s another chapter cuz nothing much happened in this one

They have eyes but fail to recognize Mount Tai.

It should not be more than 3 grade sovereign because he was forced to flew by a 3 grade expert from all heaven

Hi thanks for chapter,can you send me link of novel mag China

maybe 4 or 5, all heaven sect have lvl 4 and was a ruler

Wow I can’t believe Bee actually really managed to stretch this shit out even further. Bee needs to realize that we don’t need the smallest things spelled out for us. This chapter should be at most half the length.

But at least it’s going somewhere and it’s somewhat interesting. Obviously the clan head could at the very most be a Lv. 3 sovereign, possibly only a lvl. 2. so it’s gonna be a beat down

The head of the nameless clan was possibly a grade 2 sovereign and its cultivation rose to 3, so he dares to come, because the linghu celestial clan had the support of a grade 3 sovereign to help them. The power of the dragon city master is of a sovereign of degree 4. Chu Feng’s power with the sacred layer is of a sovereign of degree 3. This chapter contained nothing, it should strike the clan’s head and advance with the novel.

Bee você poderia me atender porque nesta sexta, sábado e domingo você só lançou um capitulo por dia você não disse que isso iria mudar em agosto você poderia dizer a nós seus leitores porque isso esta acontecendo sou um grande fã dessa novel e quero muito que ela seja conhecido por mais pessoas porfavor me responda essa questão

Aposto que o mestre da cidade do Dragão deve ser um grau 6 enquanto o mestre do clā sem nome um grau 2 pois ele fugiu de alguém que e o mesmo nível que ele

What the… This chapter is annoying…

nameless clan head 2 grade sovergin level.
dragon city master 4 rade sovergin level.

Pls help i cant find kind bee in “wechat” apps? Thanks for the chapters :slight_smile:

Obrigado pelo capítulo