Martial God Asura C4041

“Life and Death Contract!”

"It’s actually a life and death agreement, Chu Feng, he … What are you trying to do? "

"Is he that confident that he can definitely beat Linghu Hongfei? You actually used your life as the wager? "

"No, he must have heard the prophecy of the Lord of Heavenly Secrets and knows that if he comes here today, he won’t be able to escape death, so … He wants to fight it out. "

“Since we’re going to die anyway, I might as well go all out. In the worst-case scenario, before dying, I might even be able to drag him down with me. It seems like he’s determined to die.”

“However, if that is the case, then we will truly leave in the direction that Venerable Lord Tianji predicted. This is not a simple spar. Instead, it will be a battle of life and death.”

“Based on Linghu Hongfei’s current personality, if he does not sign the Life and Death Contract, he might still show mercy, but if he signs the Life and Death Contract, Chu Feng’s life will definitely be in danger.”

At this moment, the numerous figures in the sky and on the ground had the same expression.

They could not understand Chu Feng’s actions.

“You actually want to sign the Life and Death Contract? What, you’ve lived enough, so you want me to send you off?” Linghu Hongfei asked.

“If I lose, you can naturally kill me, but don’t worry. If you lose, I won’t take your dog life.” Chu Feng said.

“What? Signing a life and death agreement without taking the life of the other party? What does that mean?”

No one understood Chu Feng’s words.

“Chu Feng, are you trying to humiliate me?” Linghu Hongfei asked.

“No, I don’t need your life. I only want your eyes.”

As Chu Feng spoke, he pointed his finger towards Linghu Hongfei’s eyes.

When Chu Feng said this, everyone suddenly realized what was happening.

Especially Chu Lingxi, a different look emerged in her beautiful eyes.

The purpose of Chu Feng’s words was clear, he wanted to take revenge for Chu Lingxi.

“So that’s the case. So you want revenge? But sadly, although your idea is not bad, your strength is unable to support your idea.” Linghu Hongfei shook his head sarcastically.

“Do you know how strong I am?” Chu Feng asked.

Chu Feng’s words were not only spoken with a smile, but when he said it, his entire body was releasing an aura.

That was self-confidence, extremely strong self-confidence!

This kind of Chu Feng, also made Linghu Hongfei’s eyes move a little, but very quickly, an extreme displeasure surfaced in his eyes once again.

“It would seem that you are determined to die today.”

“If I sign this life and death agreement, then I will take your life as well.”

“Don’t say that I, Linghu Hongfei, will not give you the chance. If you regret it now, there will still be time.” Linghu Hongfei said.

“I’ve already signed my name, it’s your turn.” Chu Feng said.

“Hmph.”

Seeing that, Linghu Hongfei snorted, and then raised his hand to point at the sky.

“Woosh, woosh, woosh ~ ~ ~”

Using his finger as a brush and waving his sleeves to write, Linghu Hongfei’s name had already landed on the life and death agreement.

“Woosh ~ ~ ~”

After Linghu Hongfei signed his name, Chu Feng made a shocking move.

He did not put the Life and Death Certificate away. Instead, he threw the Life and Death Certificate to a person on scene.

That person was none other than the Venerable Lord Tianji.

Chu Feng’s actions made people puzzled.

Because from what they knew, Chu Feng and the Lord of the Heavenly Mystery Realm did not seem to have any interactions.

“I will have to trouble Predecessor to be my witness.”

Chu Feng cupped his fists and said to the Lord of the Heavenly Mystery Realm.

At this time, everyone finally understood what Chu Feng meant.

This was not as simple as letting Tian Ji zun-zhe be a witness.

Although Chu Feng was polite, many people felt that Chu Feng was provoking them.

Chu Feng did not accept his fate, hence he questioned the prophecy of the Lord of Heavenly Secrets.

This witness was to let the Lord of Heavenly Secrets know that Chu Feng did not believe his prophecy.

Since he predicted that Chu Feng would die, then Chu Feng must sign the Life and Death Contract, and let everyone see, that he, Chu Feng …. Would he die?

“This Chu Feng, what an imposing manner.”

“This kid really does have something.”

Seeing Chu Feng like this, the people started to suspect if Chu Feng could really break the prophecy.

Because Chu Feng’s aura, was simply too strong.

When he was facing Linghu Hongfei, the Linghu Heavenly Family, and the strongest power in the entire Ancestral Martial Starfield.

It was fine if Chu Feng was not afraid at all, but his aura … It was as if this was his home ground, as if he was the one who would definitely win today.

“Little friend Chu Feng, do you think that this old man’s prophecy is deceiving the world?”

“Actually, I didn’t. This old man’s prophecy was true. I didn’t lie to anyone.”

“Little friend Chu Feng, you shouldn’t have come to Japan today.”

“Even more so, you shouldn’t have forced Linghu Hongfei to sign this life and death agreement.”

“Because your ending is something that this old man has already seen many days ago.”

Tian Ji Realm Lord said to Chu Feng.

After Tian Ji’s words left his mouth, the crowd began to intensely discuss it among themselves. At the same time, their thoughts began to waver once again.

Tian Ji zun-zhe’s prophecy was never wrong.

Even though Chu Feng’s aura was not weak, the outcome had long been decided.

As long as they thought about it, no matter how Chu Feng struggled, he would still die today. However, everyone suddenly felt that this battle was not that interesting anymore.

The story that already knew the ending was one that would cause people to lose interest.

“Predecessor, is there a problem with this Life and Death Contract?”

But, Chu Feng did not care about what the Lord of the Heavenly Mystery Realm said, and started to question him instead.

Hearing these words, the Honored Warrior Tianji frowned.

In Ancestral Martial Starfield, he was a person with a special position. His position had nothing to do with strength, but was a skill that allowed him to predict the future.

With this ability, any person in the Ancestral Martial Starfield would give him a certain amount of respect.

That respect, was not only given to him, but even more so, was given to his prophecy.

However, he did not feel such respect from Chu Feng.

However, as an elder, he naturally would not make things difficult for Chu Feng over such a matter.

Moreover, Chu Feng was extremely polite to him on the surface, but he really couldn’t say anything.

Thus, he could only say, “No problem.”

“Since there are no problems, then can I trouble Predecessor to be a witness?” Chu Feng said again.

“Sure.”

Although the Lord of Heavenly Mystery was unhappy with Chu Feng’s questioning, he could not show it. Thus, he kept the Life and Death Contract.

However, the servants by the side of the Venerable Lord Tianji could see that his hands were trembling. This meant that the Venerable Lord Tianji was truly angered.

12 Likes

Let the killing begin.

Pelo o amor de deus bee solta 4 hoje agente ta querendo ver a matança rolar se ter que espera por amanhã

I really appreciate the effort of the author! You’re doing a great job! Others may criticize you, it’s because they’re in so much suspense, and want to know what will happen next! Don’t be cast down by those criticism, let it rather encourage you!
Keep it up!:+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

i just want more chapters and him to stop dragging things out.

You are paid ? For this work?, patreon to Bee?, this novel is free, you can wait for Next chapter is free okay, If dont like wait for Next chapter, then no read this free novel okay.

Beri mereka pelajaran

I’m not a dumbass, Okay? I like this novel and just want more chapters, what is so bad about that? You’re just assuming I hate this novel because people are hating it. Smh.

The novel was released in 2013. I am convinced that there is a link to the original, if possible, skinte the link******strong text******

It’s getting interesting

Obrigado pelo capítulo