Looking for freelance editors for male-lead novels

Hi, there. We are now looking for freelance assistant editors for male-lead novel info optimizing. Please join us.

Job description:

1. Recreate the synopses of the given male novels. The synopsis should be attractive to readers.
  2. Workload: 30-40 synopses for a month.
  3. Well-paid, stable.

Requirement:

• Fluent in English, and interested in reading male-lead web novels.
  • skillful in writing and editing.
  • have time to do good editing work and submit it before deadline.

Please note that a writing test is required during your application. But don’t worry, it’s a short test. If you are interested, please reach out to us via editor02@funstory.ai. Thank you so much!

1 Like

Hello there

This is an interesting opportunity… I am interested and looking forward to be selected

Thank you lot
Neo Scheepers
+27 734447912

I work freelance mostly too. Used to popne small business llc in georgia for my small business. he importance of online business is extremely high for the success of a business. There has been a high surge in the number of internet users within the past twenty years. The boundless world of the internet has made it possible for businesses to sell their services across the globe and there are numerous benefits of having an online business.

Hi,

I sent in an application a few days ago, but have yet to get a response. When should I be expecting to hear back? Please let me know.

Thanks!