LN suggestions were MC is OP?

Series I’ve already read through. Against The God’s s, King Of God’s, Peerless Martial God, Ancient Godly Monarch, Martial World, Martial God Asura, Nine Hegemon Body Arts.

The chinese mangas based off the LN I’ve read recently are Rich Player and The Legendary Moonlight Sculptor. It’s about humans playing MMO’s for a reason and both MC’s play a super rigged and secret OP classes.

1 Like

Peerless Battle Spirit

1 Like

The Legendary Moonlight Sculptor is korean

Subjectively, chinese novels are webnovels and as of it yet only japanese have light novels. So, if you’re talking about light novels because of japanese bowing slave culture it’s hard to find op protagonist cause they are bunch of sisi which also influence their styles. Another problem is japanese translation speed is garbage.(1/2)chapter per week or month. But, of course they have great novels too, just not like op chinese style. Arifureta, Tensei Slime etc i can name a lot but if you want op then i suggest you go for japanese visual novels cause they got more. Now, if you don’t want light novels then chinese novels have more or less all op mc. Koreans culture focus on plot and adultery, chinese focus on breaking the fourth wall & racism and japanses focus on plot, harem and bowing to others. Go to novelupdates.com and pick your poison cause they have complete database