Limitless Sword God - C525

Chapter 525 Hatred

An old woman sat cross-legged under a huge withered tree with her eyes closed, adjusting her breathing. Around her, there were all kinds of skull bones laid out. These bones were arranged in the shape of a flower, and right in the middle of the flower, some eerie white mist floated out from the bone, continuously seeping into the old woman’s body.

The old woman’s face was covered in sweat and her breathing quickened. However, one could see that her expression was abnormally relaxed. Furthermore, there was a wondrous look of nostalgia for this feeling, as if she was experiencing something painful and happy.

“Master!”

At this moment, hurried footsteps sounded from behind her, and a low and deep voice floated over.

The Suicide Witch slowly opened her sunken eyes, and her wrinkled face showed a hint of displeasure. She said in a deep voice, “Zidu, didn’t I tell you not to disturb me while I was cultivating? Did you forget what I said?”

When the person heard this, he hurriedly clasped his hands and said, “How dare Zidu forget Master’s teachings? It’s just that this matter is too urgent, and Zidu has no choice but to disturb Master.”

“Hmph, say it, what’s the matter?” The old woman said coldly.

“Master, a disciple of the inner tree reported that Junior Brother Xie was killed outside the valley. Out of the eleven disciples that came with him, only six returned. Right now, the person who killed our disciple might still be at the entrance of the valley.” Mu Zidu said respectfully.

The old woman’s face instantly turned cold when she heard those words.

“What did you say? Who was killed?”

“It’s inner tree disciple Xie Bingkun and the others.”

Mu Zidu replied, “Because we’ve sent many disciples out of the valley to do things, only to see that no one has entered or left, and we haven’t received any news from the outside world for almost half a month. Therefore, I suspect that someone is up to no good, and perhaps he intentionally blocked our communication with the outside world, so that’s why I sent Xie Bingkun and the others out of the valley to investigate the situation. I didn’t expect the enemy to be so arrogant that they were ambushed at the entrance of the valley!”

“How strong is the other party? How many people?” The old woman asked calmly.

“According to the six people who came back, there was only one person who was extremely powerful.”

“Oh?” The old woman’s yellow eyes suddenly widened as she glanced at Mu Zidu. After a moment of silence, she waved her hand and said, “Call those six people over.”

“Yes, Master!” Mu Zidu immediately went down to summon the six people.

The six of them walked into the old woman’s training ground, looking at the old woman sitting in front of the withered tree. They hurriedly kneeled down and yelled, “Greetings, valley master!”

“Yes.” The Suicide Witch nodded, slightly opening her eyes and glanced around the six of them, then asked: “Who is that person? How was his cultivation? Why must he go against my Suicide Valley? Do you know?”

“That person is wearing a hood, we can’t see his face very well … Plus, he has a shielding magic treasure, so we can’t see through him … We’re not too sure what he’s here for,” the three of them said shakily.

“Oh?” The Witch opened her eyes completely and asked in a low voice, “Then, why did six out of the twelve of you die? Six live? Why did he let you in?”

“Disciple doesn’t know either. He just told the disciples to return to the valley and the disciples came back!” One of them said with a trembling voice.

The old witch stared at that person for a while, a strange light flashed across her yellow eyes, then she turned her head to look at the others and asked, “Is that so?”

“It is.” The others hurriedly said, not daring to hesitate at all.

In the next second, a green light whirred out like a blade of air, spreading out in all directions, and almost instantly devoured the six disciples of the Suicide Valley, wrapping around their corpses tightly. The green light lingered on their bodies for about three breaths of time, before dispersing, only to see that the six corpses had already turned into white bones and were lying on the ground, and even the soul disappeared without a trace.

“Why would he let you back? Whatever the reason is, you must die! I will not allow spies in the Suicide Valley!”

Suicide Witch snorted coldly, then abruptly stood up, waved her withered hand, and shouted to the calm-looking Mu Zidu, “Zidu, come with me to the entrance of the valley to meet this guy!”

“Yes, master!” Mu Zidu hurriedly said.

The Suicide Witch was extremely fast, leaving the altar and dashing out of the valley.

Her heart was filled with arrogance. Ever since the creation of the sect, she had never met with such a thing before. Not only that, she was blocked by a single person. If she didn’t meet him, then what would happen to the face of Suicide Valley in the future?

While the Suicide Witch was rushing outside, the Eldest Disciple Mu Ziu also intended to inform the elite forces of Suicide Valley so that they could support the Suicide Witch, but when the Witch found out, she immediately stopped him.

“Just a single person, no need for this. What’s more, I don’t plan to, you can just go later. If you can’t deal with it, I will make my move. If even I can’t deal with it, then it won’t matter how many people there are.”

However, she was worried that the other party might have some sort of trap in her heart. If there were too many people, it wouldn’t be easy for her to escape. At the very least, it was enough for her to protect herself.

Soon, the Suicide Witch, Mu Zidu and a few other people from the Suicide Valley flew out of the blood array. The Suicide Witch then flew up into the air and scanned the area outside the array with her dim eyes.

However, the scene outside the valley shocked her.

At some point in time, over a thousand people had appeared outside the valley. They were all divided into small groups, and each group had their own identities on their backs and on their bodies.

Qing Cai Chamber of Commerce.

Dong Guang Chamber of Commerce.

Yu Wanxin Auction House.

“They’re from Chamber of Commerce?” The Suicide Witch was stunned.

“Witch, you’ve finally appeared!”

At this moment, a plump man walked out from among these Chamber of Commerce. He stared at the old witch, glared at her and yelled, “Today, either you will die, or I will die!”

“What? You want to rebel against me?” The Suicide Witch’s face turned cold as she said in a deep voice.

“You want to force us to death. If we don’t rebel against you, how can we possibly survive?” Another chairman of a small Chamber of Commerce shouted.

“Pay profound coins half of the monthly profits as tribute! You’re asking for our lives! Since you are doing this to us, why don’t we stand up and fight you? We are also human beings, not fish that you can slaughter!”

“You devil!”

“Today, we will be here because of you. Suicide Witch you must realize your fate!”

“Don’t be afraid of this person. Let’s all unite together and fight her!”

“Why should we fear her?”

Roaring continuously, these people who had been dealing with goods and profound coins for many years finally found the arrogance and self-respect that Spirit Cultivator should have. All of this was resurrected today.

Roaring roars came from all directions, making the old witch’s cold face freeze. She frowned, while her muddy eyes scanned the surroundings, and her heart was filled with doubt.

From what these people said, she heard something unusual.

‘What does it mean to pay half the profits of a month as a tribute?’

‘Could it be that each Chamber of Commerce had to pay half of the profit each month as a tribute to the Suicide Valley?’

‘When had she ever given such an order?’

Suicide Witch silently let out a hmph of relief, and suddenly understood the cause and effect of this matter.

First, they sent people to create rumours, using the status as the Suicide Valley to force all the Chamber of Commerce to release this news. They had no other choice but to fight back and then use their own methods to seal off the communication between the Valley and the outer world, making it impossible for the Suicide Valley know of this matter in time.

It seemed that all this had been carefully planned.

“You guys don’t want to cause trouble here. What paying half of the monthly profits as a tribute, I have never given this order, it must be someone deliberately framed me, framed my Suicide Valley. You guys should disperse, the tribute is still in accordance with the previous amount, this old woman will not increase the amount of tribute to you!” the Suicide Witch spoke solemnly.

However.

This was supposed to be a clear explanation, but it was pushed back by another word that suddenly popped out from the crowd, “Everyone, don’t believe that Suicide Witch, who is she!”

“She’s just a despicable, shameless person. Lies are easy for her to make, but if everyone believes her and breaks up, then the Suicide Witch will definitely secretly attack all of you and destroy you. By that time, it will be too late!”

As the sound of his voice faded, many people nodded in agreement.

How many people would be willing to believe her at this point in time?

What’s more, the reason why everyone was gathered here at this moment was not that of the huge increase in the number of contribution points they received. In the end, it was all because of the pressure from the Suicide Valley on the various Chamber of Commerce.

Everyone had had enough and did not want to let their hard-earned profound coins fall into the hands of others for no reason. Everyone was eager to take care of the trouble Suicide Valley, and today, more than a hundred Chamber of Commerce were gathered here. This was an opportunity.

Therefore, whatever the Suicide Witch said today, no one would just leave like that.

This was because they had already made up their minds to kill this Suicide Witch for their freedom!

Seeing the looks in these people’s eyes, the Suicide Witch’s face became more and more unsightly.

She noticed that the fighting spirit in the eyes of these people exploded out from the accumulated hatred; terrifying beyond compare!