Limitless Sword God - C516

Chapter 516 Cooperation

Proofreader: @vongola10

Fatty almost fell to the ground. He stared at Su Yun with astonishment and anger, “Didn’t you say fifty million? Why did it jump to sixty million!”

Su Yun shook his head and said, “It’s true that the Qualification Item is fifty million, but don’t make a mistake, what I’m selling is a Qualification Item, not the ten million profound coins that this Qualification Item can be exchanged for. Those profound coins are still mine, so I said fifty plus ten, sixty million, right? Or have I miscalculated, fifty plus ten is seventy? A total of seventy million profound coins?”

“Enough, sixty million is enough!”

The fatty continued to wave his hands with a dark expression. He didn’t dare to argue with Su Yun anymore.

In order to avoid another eighty million from this fellow, the deal that he had agreed on would fall through again!

In fact, he really did care about this Qualification Item. Not only him, but more than half of Chamber of Commerce in the Bei Yang Region regarded Qualification Items with incomparable importance because just by relying on it, they could enter the Dark House. Entering the Dark House was something every Chamber of Commerce to do at the moment.

The Dark House had already spread to entire Bei Yang, and it was said that the Dark House will carry out reforms in the next few years, desiring to cooperate with the Chamber of Commerce. The Dark House was the largest organization in Bei Yang, and also the richest.

But because the harsh conditions of entering the Dark House, there were many Chamber of Commerce that didn’t have anyone working in the Dark House. In order to get the information on these big projects as soon as possible, the Chamber of Commerce had to arrange for their confidants to enter the Dark House, not only to get some information about the Dark House but also to find out what the other Chamber of Commerce was doing.

The earlier one obtained a Qualification Item, the better. This was the current pressing thought of the Black Fish Chamber of Commerce’s master.

“How to make the deal?”

Fatty whispered.

Su Yun looked around and said calmly, “There are many people here, let’s go deal on the side first!”

“Alright, follow me!”

As the fatty spoke, he pointed his foot forward and instantly flew off into the distance. Despite his bloated body, his movement technique was not the slightest bit lacking and his cultivation was also not ordinary. Although he wore a shielding magic treasure on his body that prevented Su Yun from seeing through his cultivation level, at the very least, among the Chamber of Commerce leaders that Su Yun knew, this fatty’s cultivation level should be the strongest.

Soon, the group arrived at the centre of the rubble a few dozen miles away.

Fatty beckoned with his hand, and a Spirit Cultivator beside him immediately walked over. He took out a white profound coin card from his space bag.

There were no markings on the card, and there was no amount of money displayed. It seemed to be just a blank card.

However, he saw the fatty stretch out his finger and bite his finger until it shattered. He squeezed out some blood and quickly drew something on the profound coin card.

When Su Yun saw this, he immediately understood.

This was a branch card, this kind of special profound coin card is not something that an ordinary person could use, it could only be controlled by an existence with the fortune of billions. There were countless branch cards, but there was only one main card, and the main card stored a huge amount of profound coins, which the owner stored in advance. The branch card connected to the main card, and before the owner opened it, the branch card wouldn’t have a single profound coin in it. Through the connection, the owner could casually take profound coins from the main card and put them into the branch card. Then, he could break the connection between the main card and the branch card and transform it into a separate profound coin card.

The fatty’s finger drew for quite a while before he saw that the snow-white branch card was covered in strange blood-red markings. With a flash of blood-red light, the card turned into a dark red colour.

The fatty handed it to Su Yun and said calmly, “This is sixty million profound coins, you can check it out.”

Su Yun received it and looked at the amount. Seeing that it was correct, he looked at the card to see if it was disconnected from the main card. After finding that everything was fine, he took out the Qualification Item from his spatial ring and threw it to the fatty.

Fatty stretched out his hand and received it. After checking it for a while, he found that it was correct and nodded his head in satisfaction.

“It is indeed a Qualification Item. Not bad, not bad. After obtaining one, I feel at ease.”

“Since we’ve made the deal, I’ll bid you farewell. I won’t disturb you any longer!”

Su Yun smiled, then turned around to leave.

However, when he turned around, he discovered that his path was blocked by a large number of Spirit Cultivators. These people were from the Black Fish Chamber of Commerce.

Su Yun frowned, then turned around to look at the fatty.

However, he saw Fatty growling with a sullen face, “What are you guys doing?”

“Move out of the way!”

“Master, this kid has sixty million profound coins on him!”

One of them said anxiously, “This is a battlefield so even a dead person wouldn’t be a problem. Are we just going to let him leave like that?”

The next moment, however, Fatty roared out, “Have you forgotten what we are doing? We are merchants, not bandits! We’re doing business, we’re talking about principles. Do you want me to be the villain who went back on his word? We are the Black Fish Chamber of Commerce, not the Black Heart Chamber of Commerce, get out of the way! Out of the way!”

The fatty’s scolding was very effective. The subordinates quickly lowered their heads and retreated. No one dared to disobey Fatty’s orders.

Seeing this, Su Yun smiled and cupped his hands towards the fatty, “Black Fish Chamber of Commerce, right? Good Chamber of Commerce, I will remember this.”

“Thank you very much.”

The fatty nodded, but then said, “Sir, please wait. I have a few questions to ask!”

“Oh? What do you want to ask?”

Su Yun returned.

He appreciated this fatty’s way of doing things. Furthermore, he had made a huge sum of money just now, so he wasn’t in a hurry to leave.

The fatty hesitated for a moment before asking, “I wonder if you seized this Qualification Item by yourself?”

“If it wasn’t me, could someone gave it to me?”

Su Yun laughed.

“Oh?”

“If that’s the case, then your cultivation should not be low at all. Might I ask what Lord’s cultivation is?”

Fatty said seriously.

“Sixth grade of Spirit Master.”

Su Yun wasn’t afraid of being exposed and said directly.

However, the fat man’s face immediately revealed an expression of shock. Not only him, but even the men from the Black Fish Chamber of Commerce were also stunned.

Sixth grade of Spirit Master?

Was that possible?

The power that Su Yun had displayed earlier did not seem to be that of sixth grade of Spirit Master.

“Is lord telling the truth?”

Fatty took a deep breath and said seriously.

“Every word is true.”

The fatty looked at Su Yun carefully and nodded, “I believe you.”

“Why do you ask?”

Su Yun did not understand.

However, he saw Fatty pacing back and forth and thought for a while before saying, “Actually, it’s nothing. I just want to ask, is sir interested in cooperating with me?”

“Cooperate?”

Su Yun smiled and asked, “Tell me, what do you want to cooperate with?”

“Naturally, to seize the Qualification Items!”

The fatty said with a resolute expression.

“You want me to be your goon?”

“It’s not that simple!”

"Currently, there are three items in the centre of the Land, but some short-sighted people were unable to restrain themselves and were the first to snatch them. Currently, there are a lot of people in the centre who are watching the fire from across the river, waiting for these people to exhaust themselves before taking action. I am also waiting. Even though I have the confidence to snatch the item, with the assistance of you, my chances of winning are higher. "

“If you can get one Qualification Item for me, I am willing to pay half of the price for a Qualification Item to you, that is, thirty million profound coins. If you can get two, that would be sixty million profound coins and three for ninety million profound coins, how about it?”

“Oh?”

“What if none?”

“I would never dare to blame you.”

“It seems like this is a good deal!”

Su Yun considered for a moment before nodding his head, “Then I’ll give it a try. However, you already have a Qualification Item, so why are you still fighting over the other Qualification Items?”

“If one less person enters the Dark House, there will be less competition between our Chamber of Commerce. Sir should understand, right?”

“Truly unscrupulous!”

“This is just the way of survival!”

“Alright, let’s go!”

Su Yun turned around and walked towards the central area.

When they returned to the central area, the fighting did not end quickly. Instead, it became more and more intense, as more and more people began to move in this direction.

However, this time, the fatty did not swagger around like before. Instead, he pulled Su Yun to the side to hide behind the big rock.

Seeing this, Su Yun looked at the fatty’s face and realized that he had a serious expression on his face.

“What’s wrong?”

Su Yun asked in a low voice.

“It seems that our cooperation might not proceed so easily.”

The fatty said solemnly, “There are two supreme experts here. They are watching the show from the side. Many people could not sense their strength, but I have a magic treasure that will alert people when there are existences who are twenty times stronger than me. Now the alarm is telling me that there are two of them here, and if I’m not wrong, they might even be of the eighth or ninth grade of Spirit Master, extremely difficult to deal with.”

“Ninth grade of Spirit Master?”

Su Yun frowned, “Why would an existence like this come here to snatch this Qualification Item?”

“Do they also want to enter the Dark House?”

To be able to cultivate to this level, there was no reason for them to enter the Dark House.

“They might not be here to enter the Dark House, or they might be invited here to seize the Qualification Items.”

“Then a lot of money? They would not come here if there were not tens of millions.”

“It doesn’t have to be money, it can also be used as a favour. I believe it is very likely that it was invited by people from other Chamber of Commerce. Businessmen are not only wealthy of their profound coins, but also because of their connections.”

Fatty said.

Su Yun nodded and felt that it made sense.

“Let’s wait for the opportunity to make our move. I will think of a way to figure out the strength and identity of those two supreme experts. Let me tell you about the current situation, if there is a chance, we will intervene. If there is no chance, we will do our best to avoid provoking those supreme experts.”

The fat man said and shrank behind the boulder.

When Su Yun heard this, he stared at the scene and realized that there were almost twice as many people here, but most of the people fighting were simple-minded Spirit Cultivators, and even more, people chose to retreat to the side and no longer participate.

More and more people saw that the situation on the scene was getting worse. If the battle continued, they could only act as cannon fodder.

Gradually, the battle began to die out. Everyone either retreated to the side, no longer fighting or died in the fight.

Some people sat down cross-legged and closed their eyes to meditate. Some of them even looked around vigilantly.

The atmosphere was a little strange. It could be said that the atmosphere was slowly becoming quieter. However, the more it was so, the worse the situation became.

“Fight, why aren’t you fighting anymore? Those few people have Qualification Items with them. If you don’t kill them, how will you be able to obtain Qualification Item? How do you get the profound coins? How to enter the Dark House? Fight! Otherwise, they will just run away with the Qualification Items!”

At this moment, a laughter filled with ridicule emerged from the crowd …

Thank you for the chapter.