Limitless Sword God - C515

Chapter 515 Deal

Proofreader: @vongola10

‘Boss?’

‘Thug?’

It seemed that there were quite a few people from the Chamber of Commerce here.

Even though Su Yun did not expend too much energy killing that Spirit Cultivator with True Divine Spirit Qi just now, this did not mean that the boss of that Spirit Cultivator was someone to be trifled with.

When Su Yun arrived at the middle of the Land, the place was already a mess. The place that was originally a mountain was now razed to the ground, and not only that, the scene was full of potholes. There was no vegetation, no signs of beasts, only blood and corpses.

A large number of Spirit Cultivators were fighting with each other. Quite a few of them were fighting individually, while a few Spirit Cultivators were watching from the side.

The situation here was complicated. Some people were here for fame and wealth while others were here because of hatred. After all, many Spirit Cultivators had formed an irreconcilable hatred with a view to snatching the Qualification Item along the way. Now that these people had bumped into each other, how could there not be sparks?

At this time, Su Yun suddenly felt a little uncomfortable. He looked around and found a pair of eyes staring at him.

The owner of this pair of eyes was none other than the old acquaintance whom he had met when he had just entered the Tame Dragon Land.

The Heavy Sword Hua Yashan.

Just as Hua Yashan was looking at him, the people who were with him all looked towards him. In an instant, they all drew their swords and stared at Su Yun with unfriendly expressions.

In their eyes, Su Yun was naturally the enemy that killed their people.

Su Yun also knew this, but the situation was very chaotic right now, if he kept an extra bit of power, then he would have a higher chance of survival. Right now, it was not suitable for fighting against these people.

Su Yun thought for a while, then looked left and right, and finally, he confirmed a group of people.

“It’s that fellow who fooled us! Brother Huo Liu, let’s go settle our scores with him now!”

Mao Li said in a low voice to Huo Liu and the others beside him.

Huo Liu ignored him and shifted his gaze to the man wearing the conical bamboo hat. He called out, “Big Brother, there’s no need to say anymore!”

The man wearing the conical bamboo hat coldly said, “Previously, I let him go because I was worried that someone would plot against us. Now, I think that boy is alone and there’s no need to be afraid. Capture him. If you want to kill him, then kill him!”

“Yes, big brother!”

Huo Liu, Mao Li and the others were immediately happy, and the group of people started walking towards Su Yun.

Hua Yashan opened his mouth, wanting to say something, but in the end, he didn’t say anything.

Although he and Su Yun had participated in the same match at the same time, the two of them didn’t have any relationship, so naturally, Hua Yashan would not offend Huo Liu and the others for Su Yun.

Seeing Huo Liu and the others walking towards him with an unkind face, Su Yun did not panic. He stood where he was and looked at them.

“Kid, if there’s a path to heaven then you won’t take it. Hell has no doors, you can charge in. This time I want to see where you can run to!”

Huo Liu said coldly, his pace became faster and faster.

Su Yun who was standing, suddenly turned around and walked towards the large group of spirit experts nearby, and actually directly entered into the group of spirit experts.

Huo Liu and the others hurriedly halted their footsteps when they saw this.

“What’s wrong with that guy?”

“Is he not alone?”

“Those guys are from Black Fish Chamber of Commerce. Could he be a member of them?”

Mao Li said in astonishment.

“How is that possible?”

Huo Liu gritted his teeth and said solemnly, “Let’s take a look first. I reckon that guy hid in the Black Fish Chamber of Commerce intentionally when he saw us looking for him. Don’t worry, he will be thrown out very soon. If he angers the Black Fish Chamber of Commerce members, he might even die at the hands of those experts!”

After Huo Liu spoke, everyone nodded their heads and looked at the other party from afar.

And on this side, “daring!”

“Who are you?”

“Get out of here!”

“Do you know our Chamber Master is resting here?”

“Where did this wild cultivator come from? Hurry up and leave!”

When they saw Su Yun approach, some of the men from Black Fish Chamber of Commerce immediately rushed over and coldly shouted.

Su Yun looked at everyone, clasped his hands, and said, “Are you guys from Black Fish Chamber of Commerce?”

“I wish to make a deal with your master!”

“If you’re interested…”

“Get out of here!”

“Didn’t you hear us?”

Before Su Yun could finish speaking, a Spirit Cultivator in black clothes carrying a large blade angrily walked over.

“Can’t you let me finish?”

Su Yun frowned.

“Alright!”

“I’ll let you speak!”

The big man roared and gathered profound qi, slashing towards Su Yun’s head.

Not to mention that the burly man was as thick as a bear and he used a large blade, his speed was shocking. Moreover, his aura was Swift Wind Spirit Qi. It was truly unexpected.

However, when this fierce attack arrived, suddenly stopped when it was close to Su Yun.

That person was shocked. He looked up and found that Su Yun had reached out a hand and accurately held onto the terrifying blade.

“What?”

That person’s eyes could hardly move. His usual confident speed was actually unable to withstand a single blow from this person. “I’ve said it already, I just want to make a deal with your master.”

Su Yun said indifferently. He then exerted force with his finger and slightly twisted, causing the black blade to shatter.

Then, Su Yun walked straight inside.

When the big man saw this, he immediately stepped aside, his eyes filled with fear.

The others also saw it and discovered that the person was so strange, so they were naturally very alert. However, the remaining people were different from the big person. They all stood in front of Su Yun and stared at him like tigers eyeing prey.

When Su Yun saw this, he understood why these people were worried. Indeed, in this chaotic situation, everyone had to be careful. Anyone could be an enemy, and once something happened to their master, these people would have to take the consequences.

‘But if he was too careful, wouldn’t he be unable to do anything?’

Su Yun secretly let out a sigh and then suddenly disappeared.

Everyone was shocked.

A few of the Chamber of Commerce experts noticed Su Yun’s figure and immediately rushed over. Their cultivation base was higher than Su Yun by quite a bit, but their speed was a bit slower. When they locked onto Su Yun, he was already standing beside a fatty who was heavily surrounded by the crowd.

The fatty had been looking at Su Yun the entire time. He didn’t show any surprise or panic at Su Yun’s sudden appearance, but he still maintained a calm expression.

“I want to make a deal with you!”

Su Yun spoke first.

“Who are you?”

The fatty did not immediately agree and instead retorted with a question.

“From the current point of view, businessman!”

“Businessman?”

“Hmph, do you think anyone can do it?”

Fatty said.

“So you don’t want to make the deal with me?”

Su Yun shrugged with an indifferent expression, “If that’s the case, then the one who’s lost will be you. Since you’re not willing, then I’ll go find the next one!”

After saying that, he was about to move again. After all, the experts from Black Fish Chamber of Commerce had already forced his way over.

However, at this moment, that fatty raised his hand full of fat and held it up high.

All of a sudden, the approaching experts all stopped in their tracks.

When Su Yun saw that, his gaze fell on the fatty.

“Tell me, what kind of deal do you want to make with me?”, the fatty asked calmly.

“Of course it’s a trading!”

Su Yun smiled faintly.

“You came here for the sake of the Qualification Item, right?”

“I have one here. If your bid is reasonable, I can consider selling it to you!”

“You have the qualification item?”

The fatty was obviously a little surprised. He looked Su Yun up and down, then revealed a slightly strange smile, “Young man, you came looking for me alone, was it for this reason?”

“Don’t you know where this is?”

“This is a chaotic battlefield, it’s not illegal to kill people here. Now tell me if you have any Qualification Item. Aren’t you afraid that I will snatch it away?”

“If I’m afraid, do you think I’ll look for you again?”

Su Yun asked.

The fatty knew that Su Yun wasn’t an idiot, and he also knew that if such a person didn’t prepare a path for himself, they wouldn’t dare to find him. He smiled and said, “Alright, I was thinking too much.”

“Then, how much are you willing to pay?”

“This kind of thing, with it, it means that you can enter the Dark House. Many people don’t even want it, but it would be strange if you sold it. However, little brat, my price will not be too high.”

“How about this, a Qualification Item can exchange ten million profound coins. Including its original value, I’ll estimate it to be twenty million, how about it?”

“If you accept this price, we will make a deal. If you cannot accept it, you can find other buyers.”

"Fifty million! "

Before the fatty finished speaking, Su Yun interrupted him and said.

“Impossible!”

“Fifty million?”

“Impossible!”

“You are asking for too much!”

The fatty immediately shook his head and bluntly refused.

Fifty million!

This was really too much. The Dark House wanted to recruit someone, but they would have to spend 50 million on it. There would be more or less be some losses, at least they wouldn’t be able to make it back within a few years.

However, Su Yun’s actions were even more straightforward than Fatty. He cupped his hands and smiled, but didn’t say anything. He immediately turned around and was about to leave.

Seeing this, Fatty was stunned for a moment before hurriedly saying, “Wait a moment, lord!”

“What?”

“You accepted?”

Su Yun turned around and asked.

The fatty hesitated for a moment before saying in a low voice, “Can’t we discuss it a little more?”

“Fifty million is too much.”

“What do you think this Qualification Item worth?”

“Thirty million!”

“I can’t give anymore!”

“Thirty million?”

Su Yun shook his head, his eyes flashed a bright light, “Sir, you are the master of a Chamber of Commerce, so you must have more experience than me. You probably know as much as I do about the Dark House, and it’s very difficult to get your men into the Dark House. You should know how many Chambers of Commerce sent people into the Dark House this time!”

“Although I do not know why your Chamber of Commerce sent people to the Dark House, I know that this must be related to business. However, there are only ten Qualification Items to enter the Dark House, and there are tens of thousands of people competing for them. You should know that the chances are low. If you don’t pay a price, how could you succeed to do big things?”

“What’s more, an ordinary member of the Dark House spends millions of profound coins every year to cultivate. A Qualification Item costs only fifty million, is that expensive?”

In this situation, Su Yun wanted to get rid of this hot potato as soon as possible. If Su Yun was outside, he would send this thing to the auction. This treasure would be worth at least 100 million, after all, if he entered the Dark House, it would be equivalent to not worrying about food and clothes, and the annual benefits would make people drunk. This was the guarantee of spending a lot of money to buy it for the rest of one’s life.

The fatty’s face trembled as he walked around on the spot. Finally, he made his decision. With a hint of determination on his face, he turned to Su Yun and said, “Alright, fifty million, then fifty million!”

“Alright!”

Su Yun nodded his head in satisfaction and said seriously, “Then sixty million profound coins!”

“What?”

Fatty was dumbfounded.

Jajajaja ese su yun es un desmadre

1 Like