Limitless Sword God - C488

Chapter 488 Nine Stage Sword

Proofreader: @vongola10

“Niece Muyu, it’s been many years since we last met. You’ve become more and more intelligent and talented. Not bad, not bad. With a junior like you from Huairou family, your future is limitless!”

Taoist Priest Niao Lu stood up and sized up Huairou Muyu, nodding repeatedly with a smile on his face.

“Taoist priest, you flatter me.”

Huairou Muyu’s expression did not change as she softly said.

Taoist Priest Niao Lu looked at Su Yun. Su Yun was wearing a cloak, but he put down his hood. His features were pretty, but his face was pale.

“Is this the handsome man Su Yun, Brother Huairou talked about?”

“There really is a heroic bone! Not bad, he is indeed a genius!”

Taoist Priest Niao Lu looked at Su Yun and nodded, his eyes shining with an unreadable light.

“Without this person, Yu’er would have never existed.”

Huairou Gong said.

“Yes.”

The Taoist Priest Niao Lu nodded, then turned to Huairou Gong and said, “Brother Huairou, the most important thing is to get rid of the curse on your body. I told people to tell you to prepare the formation. Are you ready?”

“Someone has been sent to set up the training field.”

“Alright, let’s go to the training field now.”

Taoist Priest Niao Lu said, rising and going straight out to the door.

Everyone followed.

On the way, Su Yun could not bear it any longer and walked straight to the Taoist Priest Niao Lu’s side. He said, “Taoist Priest Niao Lu has Master Huairou ever told you about me?”

“You want to ask about your parents?”

Taoist Priest Niao Lu smiled.

Su Yun nodded, “Yes.”

“I still don’t know your parents’ names.”

“Father, Su Shentian, mother Shen Xuexue, have you heard of them?”

“Su Shentian?”

“Shen Xuexue?”

Thinking for a long while, Taoist Priest Niao Lu shook his head, “I’m sorry, Su Yun, I don’t have any choice, and will tell you the truth. The Emperor Palace has an unprecedented amount of people, and there are all kinds of factions in it. I belong to the Dao sect, and there are around two to three hundred thousand Dao sect disciples in the palace. Including the other branches, I’m afraid the Emperor Palace has no less than a million people.”

“Even if your parents came to the Heavenly Palace, I still don’t know.”

“So it’s like this?” Su Yun was a bit disappointed, but it only lasted for a while. He clasped his hands once again and said, “Since that’s the case, then I can only personally head to the Emperor Palace to find traces of my parents.”

“If little friend Su doesn’t mind, are you willing to follow me to the Emperor Palace after this matter is over?”

If no one brought him, it would be difficult for him to enter the Emperor Palace.

Hearing this, Su Yun was overjoyed. He cupped his hands and said, “If it can be like this, it will be really good. Thank you for your help!”

“It’s just a small matter, what’s there to worry about?”

“Furthermore, Brother Huairou and I are brothers, so Muyu is my niece. You’ve saved her time and time again, so isn’t that the same as saving my niece?”

“It is only right that I do this.”

Taoist Priest Niao Lu laughed.

Before long, the group arrived at the Huairou Mansion’s training field.

At this moment, the training field was completely refurbished. The big hole that Su Yun destroyed earlier had returned to its original state, and not even a trace of mending could be seen.

After entering the training field, at that moment, a portion of the formation seals was removed, and in the centre of the training field, there was a huge blood-red formation.

The formation was filled with diagrams with the size of a palm. There were mountains, rivers, birds, beasts, people, and more. They were arranged in random order, but from the looks of it, they formed a giant symbol that was very mysterious.

“Brother Huairou, please enter the formation,” said Taoist Priest Niao Lu as he walked forward and examined the formation carefully. He realized that there was no way out of the formation as he had thought.

Huairou Gong nodded and stepped into the array, standing in the centre.

Taoist Priest Niao Lu walked into a circle above the formation and sat down cross-legged. He placed his palms together and slightly closed his eyes. profound energy activated his profound energy and activated the formation.

The big formation immediately overflowed with red light. The images drawn on the inside of the training field started to float up, moving like fish towards Huairou Gong’s body. The floating portrait, which was like a rope, overflowed with light, made the entire training field look as mystical as a secret land.

After the time it took for an incense stick to burn, the auras of Taoist Priest Niao Lu gradually dispersed. The light of the magic formation gradually dimmed down, and those images slowly drilled out of Huairou Gong and returned to their original position.

Huairou Gong and Taoist Priest Niao Lu opened their eyes, but their expressions were ugly to behold. Huairou Gong looked pale as if they were about to run out of strength.

“Quick, bring the Qi Replenishing Pill for the old master.”

Huairou Muyu hurriedly asked the servant beside them, then asked Taoist Priest Niao Lu, “Daoist, how is my father?”

“It’s the Life Binding Curse. I don’t know whether to say that this is a good thing or a bad thing.”

Taoist Priest Niao Lu said with a long sigh.

“Life Binding Curse?”

Su Yun and Huairou Muyu looked at each other. The two of them had never heard of such a strange curse before.

“Life Binding Curse was created three thousand years ago by an unknown female cultivator. This female cultivator was very infatuated, and she was very strict with her dual cultivation partner, so if there was anyone who wanted to be her dual cultivation partner, she would make them sign this curse seal. After this curse seal was completed, the two of them would be connected, life and death.”

“Nevertheless, because its incantation was simple and could be used to imperceptibly cast spells on the other party, the other cultivators also began to use its incantation to restrict their enemies.”

“However, this curse has been lost a long time ago. I only learned a little about it from the ancient texts and didn’t know much about it.”

“Yin is female, and Yang is male. If I’m not wrong, Ye Moxian may have lied to everyone. He didn’t make a curse with Brother Huairou, but a female cultivator who is used to using spells. Ye Moxian said this to intimidate you.”

“If that’s the case, then even if we kill Ye Moxian, will my father be fine too?”

Huairou Muyu asked solemnly.

Taoist Priest Niao Lu nodded: “That’s right, but if something happens to Ye Moxian, brother Huairou’s life will probably be hard to protect. After all, even if the person who cast the curse isn’t Ye Moxian, she will still be his person. I don’t know how to remove this curse, but if the person who cast it didn’t remove it, I’m afraid this curse won’t be able to be removed from brother Huairou’s body.”

“We could get him to remove the curse, but I didn’t expect Ye Moxian wasn’t the real person who did it. If we don’t even know who is the person, how would we be able to do it?”

Su Yun frowned and said in a low voice.

The expressions of everyone present turned ugly.

“There’s no need to go through all this trouble.”

At this moment, Huairou Gong’s voice sounded.

He slowly opened his eyes and said calmly, “If the curse cannot be removed, I will die!”

“Muyu, you have the Sacred Heart, which is enough to deal with Green Ghost King. As long as he is intimidated, the Huairou family have no worries!”

“Father, do you think I would give you up just like that?”

Huairou Muyu said calmly. Her voice was soft, but it was firm.

Huairou Gong was stunned. He opened his mouth, unsure of what to say.

Even though they knew what the curse was, they still had no solution to deal with it. The Huairou family was still in a tense atmosphere.

It was reported that the old master Huairou Ding was on his way back to Huairou Family. As the former patriarch of Huairou family, Huairou Ding was much stronger than Huairou Gong. At present, Huairou family could only place all their hopes on Huairou Ding.

Although Su Yun wanted to help Huairou Muyu, he was at his wit’s end due to the current situation, so he could only cultivate in the training grounds that Huairou Muyu had arranged.

Of course, what he wanted the most right now was to learn the Burning Heaven Sword Formation that Ling Qingyu mentioned.

On the fourth day, Su Yun left the cultivation grounds early in the morning. With a single shout, he left the Five Leaves City and arrived at a hillside outside the city.

A ray of white light flashed by, and Ling Qingyu prettily stood beside Su Yun.

“This place is quite large. Qingyu, bring out all the power you have in the Burning Heaven Sword Formation.”

Su Yun said nervously.

“I can teach you, but you must not be impatient. Cultivating any profound skill of Xuan Skill is taboo. If you want to be fast, then you have to be slow. If you can’t eat Fatty in one bite, you have to concentrate on cultivating, understand?”

Ling Qingyu looked at Su Yun and said.

Su Yun nodded seriously.

Seeing this, Ling Qingyu began to use the Burning Heaven Sword Formation.

As the heat rose, the earth turned red, and the clouds in the sky seemed to ignite in flames, brighter than the sunset.

Su Yun stared at the nine flying swords with rapt attention, and his eyes became more and more heated.

When the first sword flew out, it was as if the air itself had been lit ablaze. The blazing heat spread out in all directions, undulating unceasingly. The fire phoenix crashed into a mountain and flattened it, its power terrifying.

‘The Burning Heaven Sword Formation has a total of nine levels of attack, and each level is different. The first level is the initial attack, and its power is about double that of the user, while the second level is double that of the user, the third level is four times that of the user, the fourth level is eight times, the fifth level is sixteen times, the sixth level is thirty-two times, the seventh level is sixty-four times, and the eighth level is one hundred and twenty-eight times that of the user.’

‘At the ninth stage, there were two hundred and fifty-six times the intensity of the fire. At the ninth stage, the fire was White Crag Divine Flame, capable of burning the heavens and devouring the earth. It was terrifying!’

When Su Yun heard this, he was inwardly speechless. This was so terrifying, yet Spirit Master was actually more than two hundred times stronger than the ninth stage. Did that mean that his Spirit Xuan Supreme’s fifth level cultivation could release a full-powered strike at the peak of the sixth stage?

How astonishing must this be?

“However, Su Yun, don’t be too happy. This Burning Heaven Sword Formation is not as easy to train as the other sword formations, and because of its shocking destructive power, the difficulty of cultivation has greatly increased. I spent three days to learn the first sword, but I spent three years on the ninth sword.”

“Otherwise, it will be very difficult to learn this formation.”

“I understand.”

Su Yun nodded.

Ling Qingyu nodded and said, “Alright, since that’s the case, let’s start practising.”

2 Likes

As I suspected we have learned little this chapter. Thanks @vongola10

1 Like

You’re welcome and thank you for your support.

1 Like