Likes and Dislikes

I am currently only 1% through the story, but one thing I like about this story, that is different from some other stories on this site, is that things seem more realistic with characters and that not everyone is killed after having a conflict with the MC. So, for example, the people of the Lu Clan bullied the MC as trash, but after he gets powered up, he doesn’t rampage through the clan killing everyone since he knows they are still family. In addition, we even see, later on, that the cousin who hated him the most did that do to the fact that the MC was losing face for the clan and that he just wants the clan to succeed. I feel like this is missing in a lot of stories where there doesn’t seem to be ANY loyalty based on family and pretty much everyone is super selfish.

However, one thing I REALLY dislike is the locked content. I feel like the 2 free chapters a day and the 3 bricks per chapter is way too high. A lot of the other stories I read don’t have these restrictions so it’s annoying to see this be brought down by this additional monetization. Does anyone know if this is just a temporary thing?