It's The first time I read a book by a great god

The first time I read a book by a great god, it was like a dream and I was suddenly enlightened. To pluck the leaves before one’s eyes, one would be able to recognize Mt. Tai. The blockage in his heart disappeared in an instant. I wonder if Great God will be able to see my comment. But even so, I still want to say: God’s calligraphy is simple, slightly gorgeous. Although it is not a great literary work, it is very approachable. It was fascinating. It was as if the scene was real, as if it was happening right in front of him. The various parts of the female lead are even more fascinating. It made people blush and feel their heartbeats. The beginning of the novel was even more unique. In the Separate Forest, although the end would be a trap, it didn’t affect the beauty of the novel at all, nor the anticipation for the next chapter. In the novel, the words are properly used (perhaps because I graduated from elementary school). Just right. As for the pig’s feet, pretending to be a pig to eat the tiger, he had hidden his strength and won the hearts of countless women. The reader’s curiosity and sense of reading were even more attracted. A God’s strength was terrifying. He could not look at it equally, and could only look up. It was thousands of feet high, and in the clouds, he didn’t know what was going on. I am just a reader!