~ Is the benevolence from the Heaven Smiting Abyss because of Yun Che?

~ Is the benevolence from the Heaven Smiting Abyss because of Yun Che?

Martian Gravity Today

A hammer!

If’s words could easily change the will of the Heaven Smiting Abyss, then she would have wasted all her years as the Demon Emperor!

As a result, even Yun Che, who had not even taken out his trump card (Hong’er), was also suddenly successful, and he had a stupefied look on his face.

Actually, all of you should be able to tell that the Calamity Abyss wasn’t as terrifying as expected. Even when she returned with great resentment, her first reaction after seeing the bunch that was’ welcoming 'her, was not to release the resentment and casually kill them all.

The reason why they acted was because the divine power inherited from the four of them was from one of the strongest god clans under Mo E.

Even so, when she made her move, she only killed Qianye and the other two, and did not affect anyone else … Clearly, he was deliberately controlling it.

Calamity Abyss was like that, and the person who understood the nature of Calamity Abyss the most was undoubtedly the Evil God. Then, were the legacies and wills left behind by the Evil God really what the Ice Phoenix and Yun Che had thought, all for the Heaven Smiting Abyss?

— — 521 Happy —

He did not know what had happened recently. There were a lot of questions like “When did the Abyss die?”, “How did the Abyss die?”, “Will the Abyss die soon?”, etc. and even some very magical conjectures, such as “Is the Heaven Smiting Abyss going to end its lifespan”, “Is the Heaven Smiting Abyss preparing to kill me for F”, “Are there any beings from the outer Primal Chaos that are stronger than the Heaven Smiting Devil Slayer”… Wait, wait!

I never said the Calamity Abyss would die!

Furthermore, I am sure to tell you all that her lifespan is very long! No one could kill her! She would not destroy herself for You’er! She was the ceiling for his current battle prowess … And it was the only one!

Hmm… After some thought, it was very normal for you to have such thoughts and questions! Because if she didn’t die, Yun Che would only have one leg left … How could the plot go on!

He was invincible!

Could it be that the story behind this was Yun Che being called a mother-in-law … Eh, that’s not it, she’s under the protection of the Calamity Abyss, and is walking around in the name of a savior?

They were purely the young male and female F s! Is Firestar such a good man?

Since the frequency of being asked is ~ ~ ~ high, let me just divulge a little:

1. Heaven Smiting Abyss wouldn’t exist for too long, but it definitely won’t die!

Indeed, there would be someone stronger than the Abyss, but at the end of the full text, one was Yun Che while the other …

1. Yun Che is not the reincarnation of the Evil God!

The Evil God Arts were created jointly by Evil God and Heaven Smiting Devil Emperor. It was originally called the Divine Demon Forbidden Codex, but the Heaven Smiting Devil Emperor was unable to use it. (I seem to have mentioned that a long time ago)

1 Like