I'm sorry, but I just want to say something

1.Previously, many readers had the same presumption as me that the female lead was the little princess, and the author didn’t mention what the little princess was called at all. However, the male lead, a man who was so ‘fond’ of the ‘little princess’, had yet to inquire about the name of the little princess from the beginning till the end …
2.The theme was that the male and female principals loved each other very much (two or three times was enough for a lifetime, just like playing around), but the female principals completely ignored the feeling of the male principals and went to make trouble for the wedding. Nearly everyone in the entire continent knew that Zhang Xuan was going to marry the little princess of the Luo Clan. With the strength of the female lead, it would be difficult for her to ask about it in advance. she does not trust the man so much
3.It was unknown how many times Zhang Xuan had rejected Luo Qiqi. When Hu Yaoyao lied to her, she was the one who had said, “Teacher doesn’t think much of me.” With a genius’ IQ, how could he not know that there must be a demon in this? He actually chose to believe it instead of confirming it himself!
4.The heroine wanted to take away the male lead in a situation like this, making the Luo Family feel awkward. This kind of character as a female protagonist? We can’t let them deal with this first, can we?! It was clearly their lovers who did the wrong thing, and yet they still caused the Luo Family to be in such a difficult situation …
5.If the little princess was Luo Ruoxi, it would still be understandable for her to say that she had someone she liked that she wanted to fight back. At the very least, she could show her sincerity. Luo Qiqi clearly knew that the protagonist did not like her, but he also clearly knew that it was impossible for him to escape from this fate. Furthermore, he actually said that he had someone he liked even though he loved the protagonist very much and put the protagonist in danger …

1 Like