If you were to transmigrante in EDR, which realm will you join in?

This is slightly out of the box question but it has been on my mind for a while now. Assuming you are transmigrated to a body with decent talent and say with "Divine Spirit’ stage in the EDR. Which god realm are you gonna eventually be fealty to?

My first money is on eternal heaven because it was mentioned that they are basically benevolent saints and are free on recruitment to everybody(except devils of course). You can also get nurtured well due to their saintly nature. Eternal heaven is also pretty well defended. The biggest problem might be invoking YCs wrath and…plot. Overall, this has the safest risk in the near term but gets dangerous in the long term.

Second bet is on moon god realm. We know Xia Qingyue is gonna eventually stabilize herself as the god emperor of the Moon God’s. Granted moon god realm isn’t that resourceful as eternal heaven. But it got flexibility. Moon god realm has the best Intel/spying capacity. Members seem to get reasonable autonomy. And moon god realm has plot on its side. Overall, I think moon god realm is a safe choice but it might limit what you can do. Because Xia Qingyue might be an unpredictable character.

If you are looking for high risk, high reward then I think you should join the Brahma Monarch. The most powerful realm in the EDR. Brahma Monarch has the resources, is feared and has some perks going for it. As long as you are a human and has good talent. Brahma Monarch will probably accept you. Their martial arts seems lethal too. But for transmigrators I think Brahma Monarch is especially perfect because it is led by Qianying herself. Qianying will be most of the time probably be busy with herself and you will have enough time to get powerful. She won’t even care about you and the main plot for the most part doesn’t cares about Brahma Monarch. This way, you can use the plot for your motives by gaining Qianyings attention. (when you are powerful of course otherwise it’s suicide). She doesn’t knows about her father, mother and what is to come. So if you are opportunistic and you are looking for something big, Brahma Monarch Realm will be the solid choice.

What are your thoughts?

1 Like

Sorry bruh too lazy to read you long ass text

1 Like