I Would love to share my account in babel that has bookmark of NSHBA

I Would love to share my account in babel that has bookmark of NSHBA so that you can read the latest chapters of the novel. In return please also share your account that has MGA bookmarked in it. pleaaaseeee.

2 Likes

Now people who have these novels in their library can read it. If people with no access get to know these fixes, then it will start to spread further and publisher will get to know about this matter and everyone will lose access. Please use your brain a bit more.

can you please share it with me? Thanks

2 Likes

hi email me here. alnelpolaris@gmail.com

And it’s gone well some ppl are not very intelligent

Please give me this my email kurniawan1789@gmail.com

Bisa gak berbagi dengan saya

Please i need read nshba iam just read in chapter 2024

friend you can share it to the email yoluiser@gmail.com

I just read until 2003 before they deleted it, if anyone could send me the rest will be awesome psganton2018@gmail.com

Really wanna continue reading NSHBA. Don’t have MGA bookmarked but i’d appreciate it if you could share it.
dat.92@web.de

Can you please share it with me…i am tooo desperate to read above chapters 1200. And thanks if you can share please… My email is
dhananjy41@gmail.com

Can anyone help to add into libry for martial god asura… Because i already partially read it… And now cant read because not add into library… Can anyone help???
Thank you…

Hi can you pls share your bookmark of NSHBA to my email rikipranata9119@gmail.Com

hi can pls share to me? caiogrimm@gmail.com

Hello, if possible count me in while sharing the bookmarks :slight_smile: allatu666@gmail.com

If you are eager i need 1201+ j.mak199525@gmail.com thanks in advance <3

Hi can anyone please share the translation for NSHBA 1200+
MY EMAIL ID proffe.riyas@gmail.com. Thanks in advance

Does anyone else have it downloaded from chapter 1201+? If yes email me at vidyaritik@gmail.com please ty.

Hi can someone send me translation for 1200+ ?
My email : edouardpheoIII@gmail.com