I would like to make a few personal suggestions about this book

“Chaos Sword God” is a very good book, its theme isn’t that different from the others, but it’s reading it very comfortably. When I first arrived at the Sacred Realm last year, my greatest feeling was that this book’s storyline isn’t stalling, it’s not bad, it’s coming and going, it’s a good book, but I think there’s still a bit of a gap between it and becoming a great god. 1. First of all, it’s about personality. I don’t think that the main character of this book, Jian Chen, is that outstanding. Although it is described in the third person, I think we need to increase our emotions. 2, followed by love between men and women. I think one is the best, and the twists and turns between them are not quite right. There were very few people who were angered by Rushing to the level of a beautiful woman. It was only natural for them to feel that the past had been too rational. 3. There are very few stories about the tyranny of the heart in novels. 4. I don’t think the protagonist can keep working hard all the time. He can add some life to it. It’s very plain and comfortable. 5. Last but not least, I think it’s good to have a child like Coiling Dragon. Creating your own organization is just a personal view.