I usually only read the first 300 chapters of this novel

I usually only read the first 300 chapters of this novel. The protagonist would be baffled. Those who deserved to be killed would not kill, and the writing would be very depressing. Then, the protagonist would suddenly kill and say that it was just a piece of trash and I could kill them whenever I wanted. Then why was it so sad and painful before? The woman didn’t go on the stage again after the first time, and started to pretend to be a noble person. Since his wife who had been in the same bed for so long couldn’t go on forever, he would probably go on to chapter 2999 after the end of the chapter. It was obvious that the city’s imperial harem was planted with horse language, yet the result was so elegant and noble. Only eunuchs would behave like this, and writing hundreds of chapters wouldn’t even fit a single woman. It was really hard to watch this. If you want to write something difficult for the protagonist, the protagonist will end up killing the opponent with a single slash. In other words, it could be solved from the very beginning. The author wanted to make the main character sulk for a while, so that it could be solved. Was he trying to prove that the main character had a hobby of being bullied? Or could it be that the main character, SB, had been thinking of a strategy and then charged forward to kill the other side? Is it interesting? The result was not that he had to grow a horse to become a eunuch, nor was it that he had to change his words to make up for it. The most beautiful chapters of a novel were always the first 200 chapters. After 500 chapters, most novels would usually just be randomly written, especially in metropolitan characters like this one.

1 Like