I thought this novel is gud due to high rating but I was wrong

I seriously dont understand why this stupid novel has such high rating, how can a 4 year old child travel alone twice through flight, and where the hell r adults who can’t even look after him and why the hell a 4 year child behave like an adult and doesn’t listen to his adults, and why every child of FL look down on her mother and looks like father nd behave like his/her father, I really luv children but in these Chinese novels I feel like children actually are burden and creates problems for FL and force FL’s to end up with bastard ML’s even if she doesn’t want to, fl always have to compromise her self respect, freedom, dignity for the sake of children, I thought this novel is gud but again in the name of love FL is raped, abused, beaten, forced, humiliated, judged etc etc by ML, why these chinese writers have to end up FL with the one who abandoned and raped them, why they think rape is ok, why these Chinese writers normalize rape of women like it’s no big deal if ML is rich nd handsome, to hell with this thinking.