I like this book!

Once upon a time, she was the most frightening demoness of the modern era, the eldest daughter of the Shang family. Under her seemingly glorious exterior was a heart as hard as ice. Now, she was the weak and sickly Crown Prince of Shang, Shang Wuxin. On the surface, it seemed as if she was in control of the country, but every step of the way was difficult. When that cowardly Shang Wuxin died, he welcomed a brand-new soul. He was heartless, heartless and merciless, as cruel as a devil. When she became her, when cowardice became cruelty, when ignorance became wisdom, when kindness became slaughter, who was this person bewitched by? Who did he steal from? When she stood on the peak, who would take her hand to cover her life of loneliness and desolation? Huanmo Che, the capital’s number one son, the elegant and refined young master. He was the dream lover of all women, but he fell in love with the crown prince at first sight and doted on him for the rest of his life. Leng Yufeng was the famous wargod general of Shang Country. He was decisive in his killing, powerful in martial arts. He had sent his enemies into the battlefield to intimidate them, but he was willing to follow the crown prince without any regrets. Han Xuanhao, the number one assassin in the shadows. He was so beautiful that even though he had a strange personality, he was willing to wear female attire to stay by the side of the ice-cold crown prince. Ye Yi Zhe was a genius doctor that everyone revered for his unfathomable whereabouts. He was charming to the heart of the world and was extremely wealthy. Even though he had met the crown prince unexpectedly, he had become a poison that he could not dispel. Nangong Qian, the cold-blooded and merciless prince of the Nangong Country, was like a demon, domineering and domineering. He was willing to overturn the entire country for the crown prince of the State of Shang in exchange for a glance. Scenario 1: Nangong Qian thought about the ‘man’ in his heart: I don’t care about the throne, I don’t care about the world, but I want to be with my son. This king is only willing to protect his heart and not worry about anything. Anyone who is sad will be made to beg for their life and not have a door to death. Scenario 2: Ye Yi Zhe looked at the “man” in pain: The one who is sad, dies; the one who wrested the heart, dies without a burial place! Even if I dissipate all my wealth, even if my bones are like mountains, this Godly Doctor only wants to stand by my side and watch my son’s happy life! Scenario # 3: Han Xuanhao caresses the black hair of a “man” more beautiful than a woman: The original body does not care about ethics, is not afraid of gossip, and is more fearless of the eyes of the world. Scenario # 4: Leng Yufeng is standing shoulder to shoulder with the “man” beside him: The Hell’s Paradise, The Blade Mountain and the Sea of Fire. This general is willing to travel with Xin’er, and he is willing to fight for Xin’er. Scene Five: Illusory Mo Che looks at the “man” who is always far away from him, who hates him: If your heart wants to mess this world up, I am willing to die to accompany you. If your heart thinks the world is peaceful, I am willing to enter the imperial court!