I like this book

The author's article is the background of my favorite three times, at this time the group is split, chaotic world dispute.How would Zi Xuan fight with his enemies in troubled times? When would Hong'er be able to take her revenge? She was waiting for the author to update.
 The author's layout is very broad. Zi Xuan's initial training of two assassins did not come out until chapter 70, they buried a lot of sketches, and their relationship with Hong'er was also very confusing. Earlier, they had been battling with others for wisdom and courage, and they had been thinking about strategies and strategies, so I guess that they would establish their own dynasties later on to help the people get rid of harm and give the civilians who suffered through the war a peaceful life.
  When Hong'er first came down the mountain, she was as clean as a lotus, appearing untainted by mud until she met a Windraiser and began to learn how to understand people's hearts.A man's heart was difficult to predict. He was a teacher, a friend, and also an enemy. Life on the mountain still made people feel comfortable, but Hong'er still had to take revenge.He met Kong Ming. The Feather Fan gently swayed gently, exuding a scholarly aura. He was not as handsome as Fu Fengming, with a gentleness between his brows. He was a genial, courteous, and gentle scholar.

However, Kong Ming had a wife, so she could only choose to forget it. However, Kong Ming had died.