I just want to say

If the author wanted the humans to look bad, then he would say that the hundreds of races in the Spirit realm had been oppressed by the humans, and their lives were worse than when they were ruled by the god race. The author thought that Spirit realm looked weak, and said that many foreign races wanted the god race to return. The hundred races were centrifuged, and the domain began to be less than fifty. The author wanted the god race to look very bad, so the Ice Emperor said that in order to protect the Hundred Races in Spirit Domain, the god race must be stopped from invading. Speaking of the Ice Emperor, the Curse Ancestor just resurrected, how did the Ice Emperor contact the Curse Ancestor? I didn’t look at it, I wanted to tell you. The victims of all kinds of disasters show the greatness of the protagonist’s aura. In the source realm, the god race had battled against the abyss. The god race’s Raging Flames family had suspected that Qin Lie had all died in battle, and the Ling family of the abyss was the weakest in the battlefield, unharmed.