I just want to say something

The calligraphy of Xiao Yao had a certain literary quality to it, and the novel told the story in words. The Chaos Sword God had shaped the characters in his stories, so he explained the battle skills, the strength system, and the world of the interface very clearly, especially the description of Jian Chen’s early body transformation and the breakthroughs of his Chaotic Body. It gave people a reasonable feeling, and they were not interested in him living.
There were many characters in the novel, and they could be said to be the most outstanding characters. The characters were all distinctive characters, having flesh and blood, and even though the relationships between the characters were complex, their lines were clear. The novel has a certain amount of ideologies. Although I have a clear view of Jian Chen’s personality, such as revenge, grudges, and selfishness, this is a family matter. There is no need to argue about it as the novel describes a world where strength reigns supreme.
Speaking of updates, based on a good conscience, there are difficulties with unfettered freedom. Millions of words have to be written in such a way that the story is coherent, characters do not clash with each other, and it is not easy to lay down an explanation at the right time. There was a lot to say, and this was no longer a burden. Finally, I gave Xiao Yao some advice. There were too many people, some of them couldn’t be too detailed, so I compressed them properly and reduced the number of words by one third. Of course, I also understand the mind of the author of the online novel, but not just by the number of words. With this done, the more he read and the more readers he had, the more he would be able to adapt. In the end, I can only say to those readers who are more likely to scold, that you are merely using this as a way to vent the grievances you have suffered elsewhere, to show your humble meanness.