I have to use clean to describe the book

If I had to use a word to describe the book, I could only think of the word clean.
1.Cleanliness
Although the title of the book was called ‘Innocent Aura of Albinism’, there were no such villainous villains in the book. The protagonists had been fighting for generations, but in reality, it was just an illusory yet supreme Heavenly Dao. Needless to say, the main characters and the group of protagonists in the camp all had their own characteristics, but they were all gentlemen from Pure Wind House. The most important thing was that the few villains were also open and open. Thus, the characters were all very clean.
2.The story is clean
It was a story of a normal monster killing levelling up Fighting the Heavens and falling in love. It was clean without any misunderstandings or dog blood. Luo Mingchuan and Yin Bi had always trusted each other. After escaping from Xing Shan Temple, the two of them entered the illusion world and experienced the scene that they didn’t want to see the most. After coming out of the illusion world, Yin Pang took the misunderstandings that he witnessed countless times during his transmigration as his previous example and decisively decided to explain himself to Senior Brother.
3.Clean language
The language is simple and graceful without losing any charm.